Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Thus my opinions haven’t changed tbh

I believe I asked you this yesterday and you did not respond. But what part of what I said about you felt like it was voiced in bad faith?

I think the fact I did not ‘make you look as bad as possible’ is a significant alignment indicator. I chose not to mention how your push on me came at an opportunistic time (as Zone pointed out) and I honestly would have made your position look untenable by quoting the 5 or 6 RVS related posts in context to your push on me if I was scum.

I am curious what possible motivation you think I would have if I was scum to not take advantage of such factors.

Can you explain why you waited until the last second to try to CFD Wiisp instead of building a case on him?

Cause it was a gut thing from their shitty ultimatum on Prop. I’ve said this TO YOU

CFDs are also a last second thing.

That’s

The whole fucking point of a CFD.

You don’t CFD with 2 hours left.

or 1 hour left

You’re not new enough to not know this either cause I’ve seen you before

. . . out of curiosity, when did this occur?

This is my first game on this site and although I mostly play on smurfs I have never used a smurf here.

I do understand a CFD is a last second thing, but you made a decision to wait until the last second to start a train to kill a player based on a ‘gut feeling’ instead of allowing discussion.

Can you explain your gut feeling at all? There has to be some posts that made you decide that guy is worth outright killing without even discussing his alignment.

Was marl outted as an important Mason compared to suilv?

They both outed yesterday if that’s what you’re asking

He was widly town read.

Something I was just thinking about is what this tells us about the Mafia team. They went for a very town read player who also had a claim. Thats high risk in many respects. Those of you who know players meta here might be able to see that as indicating someone if they are usually reckless/greedy.

They shot marl who was on wagon over suilv who was on wiisp. Low key good look for wiisp.

prolly wanted marl gone since he’s a leader tho.

Thats my thought. Even without his claim and other people confirming him he was town read. I actually do not think I remember a single person scum reading him. He very easily coulda organized the town if he had the chops as a player for it.

But I feel like everyone kinda saw that. The fact scum went for him anyways means… something. Huge balls or maybe some utility that makes it safe? Or maybe they just wanted him dead so bad they felt the risk was worth taking?

Regardless this kill choice is of note.

@Min

What do you think of Lukundo in general? And what do you think of them waiting to spring a CFD last second instead of building a train?

1 Like

Wisp made a post saying that if they don’t die, Prop is sus. That didn’t sit right. When Kaif was fighting for his life yesterday he said he wanted min/Wisp as a wagon instead of PKR. I thought, actually, I remember disliking a Wisp post and thought. Fuck it. Why not?

I appreciate you answering that. I will give it a look.

On a separate line of thought do you feel CFD’s are just a very accepted norm here? Like, more specifically, do you feel that it is within this sites meta to CFD with little reasoning to get a player killed when you feel unable to build a train on them?

This is my first game here. I’m used to MU.

More specifically mashes.

That is one thing I never did get to try on MU

Mashes? Sign up for the next one. Unless it’s anni. Where you should still sign up. But expect more pain