Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

I think they’re town

Not game related but fuck that. Digging through this thread is a pain and I feel people should start putting the burden of proof on the accuser more.

3 Likes

I DID? sheesh. I can find it myself, I’m sorry man x(

This is… a weird reaction, somehow
I’ll go find it

Well, I’m embarrassed that I forgot I liked it lmao

1 Like

I very specifically pointed out that I do not have one because grabbing a post number on this forum is fucking AIDS.

5 Likes

You think its aids currently? Theres quite a few games that have gone very far over the 10k post line (and they just start breaking lmao)

2 Likes

Iso on mobile used to be good but now it’s like :frowning:

3 Likes

It aids you in your mental help?

1 Like

Used?

Goodbye for now. I need to go.

Ah, it was in a wallpost/readlist
Nvm @min
But you did like it, heh

1 Like

Ahhh
I misunderstood that, tbh

I do not mean an issue of post count. I mean when I dig through the thread it’s hell for me to identify what post I am looking at to reference later. Best I way I know right now is if I quote a piece of chat in a reply I can see the post number in the generated quote code.
That is just not viable while collecting notes in games that run 3k posts d1 so I did not try

1 Like

I’m a goof

Does computer mode not have the yellow box thingy with the post/postcount number in it?

Ohh I see

Pfp change wah

2 Likes

I have no idea what that is so I think no?

Also with me on an iPhone right now I don’t see a post number to reference or any yellow box.

This is a bit off topic and something I will probably poke in site feedback post game. I personally hold significant value in being able to reference what I am talking about or looking at in many ways.

1 Like
Screenshot example

@min is there like, a different mode you need to activate somewhere?
(Asking you because you’re around)