Darling in the Franxx SFM - Game Over | Mafia Win

Sure, Lets talk about that. Please explain what you mean.

Unless you didn’t communicate your thoughts properly, you are misrepresenting my stance. I don’t know anything about Helz rushing INTO the game, I think it is bad to push people as scum from wanting to rush OUT of RVS into scum hunting phase.

Oh I remember it had to do with Erika

It did look like cherrypicking, but now Guillotine and Erika are out of the way, you seem more coherent.

You’re back to my townlean :star: spot.

I will give you the benefit of a doubt but your earlier statement was suggesting what I said about Lemon was unreasonable while they themselves said they could see my point before you even made your FoS on it. That’s kinda rough…

unless you don’t know how to read, or maybe I worded it poorly? I was just pointing out two different stances, that I find funny for being the complete opposite

The whole RVS Schtick feels performative
thats why I wofredd Helz

sigh, back to his iso again

okay I go vomit bye

No
It was that you read some people based on what they did at face value without analyzing why, and others you read why they would do something regardless of what it looked like on face value. It felt like you cherrypicked whatever was convenient to accuse someone.

But on a macro-level and now I got clear that your apparently face-value reads (they aren’t relevant anymore, aka Erika who I thought that to be an opening post but was not/Guillotina who is not a jester) aren’t face-value at all, you look townier. Specially since you didn’t settle on Tig, which looking back probably would something scum would do if they felt comfortable that one of your mates weren’t in danger, and the vote count is pretty comfortable for scum rn (the biggest wagon is 2).

ya doesn’t really matter to me, given his home site, and how straight out of the gate they are

I was going to poststh
but it said just my second to last post again

Im just gona give it time and give you another look with a clear head. As I said before, I do not believe I would advocate for your lynch today regardless given you are a strong asset to the town if you are town. It will probably take me a nights rest to shake that feeling I got when you townread Erika.

If you want to talk about something feel free. Literally my only note on you right now is “Had a nice poke early on anti-fluff and did that shit with style”

someone called me “a strong asset to the town”
In all these years, in this vital industry, this is the first time that this happens to me

1 Like

Is that a good thing or a meh thing?

system just now — Automatically removed quote of whole previous post.

wth? why?

The fact I respect your ability only goes so far and does not mean I town read you. Right now I have the same feeling about Wiisp and although he is not wrong about my play I do not know if I will ever be able to trust that guy.

nah it’s just because I’m usually LHF mislynch bait

It does that when you quote the post above directly

I’m gonna slap a town lean on nika btw.