DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

(i dont think she dissed any pears)

“nya… i just wanted your ears”

crying catperson noises

“If you kill Alyx and I happen to see it, I won’t say anything.”

1 Like

“I’m probably just gonna go to my room…”

”If anyone ever gets hurt, please come to me immediately and I’ll fix you right back up again. I can finally be useful, can finally use my gifts myself, and I’m not going to ruin this chance!”

Prologue: The Importance of Being Earnest - END

A stunned silence covered the grounds. Despite what some students desperately hoped, no smiling seniors jumped out to explain that it was all a prank. The Killing University Life, the Ultimate Hunt, whatever you wanted to call it…

Was about to begin.

11 Likes

I think we can all possibly agree to the mob vigilantism of that… illicit person

”A fake Private Investigator…?”

Discuss amongst yourselves for a while. Chapter One will begin shortly.

2 Likes

“I was originally going to keep this a secret but it won’t help anyone.”

“I don’t have a talent. Simple as. It was probably quite obvious.”

N raised an eyebrow. “No. What? How did you get so far off? I’m the Ultimate Private Investigator, hired by this University.”

“Figured as much.”

”I’m just really confused…we have one person claiming to be a fake and another claiming to have no talent at all. But didn’t Monoluna say we were all Ultimates?”

“I’m pretty sure I have one now. But it’s not mentioned anywhere that I have a talent. I have already discussed this with other people for their thoughts themselves.”

“Ha, I knew it! Thy cannot prove crap.”

“Good joke but you need to try harder!”

”But then how exactly are you a fake?”

“my ultimate isn’t… im not talented” alyx pouts

“Oh! One more thing, actually! I forgot to introduce my Fellows!”

2 Likes

(Monotree!)

" That is horrendous, none of us should fight. Especially Alyx, they are my roomate, we shouldnt kill anyone especially them."