DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

”What…what would the rest of you do?”

I wish to solve this mystery. I cannot do that if I’m dead, now can I

1 Like

“Live to see another day seems like the obvious choice.”

“See, he gets it.”

(gtg for a bit, yes I know right at game start, but timing dont work be back later)

1 Like

Chapter One: The Broken Eye of Orion

Suddenly, the sun dawns in the sky. The heavy mist recedes further, allowing access to six streets. The day could hardly be described as beautiful, because we are in england, after all, but it’s certainly better than the twilight you’ve been trapped in so far. For the first time, you notice a path to a strange, granite box a few metres away. It looks to be a monolith, completely immovable.

The ancient British architecture surrounds you on all sides. So do the people you’ve only just met. Does one of them… really want to see you dead?

No, it can’t be true. But since you’re trapped here, you might as well explore the school, and try and get to the bototm of what’s happening here. There’s no way anybody would really kill someone… right?

You may move and act freely. All actions will cost AP from now on, so use them wisely! It is daytime, and will be for 12 hours.

You may now attempt to kill once in a private place.

6 Likes

(same here work starts for me like now)

1 Like

Apprentice stands up and leaves.

/default dances

((I have class at the perfectest times dont I))

(wow everyone’s schedules lined up horribly for this)

1 Like

(god why must work be exactly now)

1 Like

(yes i prefer the usual start time of 3 hours earlier)

action processing is slow right now because there are 16 people throwing actions at us

please be patient

I’ll be out of class soon and then it’ll go faster

9 Likes

To aid this, if you have left the Town Square, could you please announce that you have in thread for us? Thanks a million, in advance.

i go hospital

Ive left

Iv left

I have left

I’ve left