DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

I’m back

Please bump actions/questions that you want processed

2 Likes

You hear shouting coming from the obelisk by the town square

1 Like

“Attention class. Night has begun. All movement actions will cost extra AP, murder attempts will be more likely to succeed, and visibility is reduced.”

This morning, my first lecture will begin. Unless one of you wants to try for the final exam before then…

1 Like

(if any of you have any actions unprocessed, please @ me.)

1 Like

Apologies for the delay in submitting actions. I will begin processing actions now.

4 Likes

“Ahem. Day has begun. My lesson will begin shortly. Please remain where you are…”

“Attention, class. It appears that the Ultimate Hunt has not yet begun. Perhaps you need a practical demonstration? Some sort of… Motive should do the trick to make you give us one.”

“For our first class, we are going to learn about forensics, in particular how they apply to magical murders. As a consequence should a murder be committed, all details except Name and Ultimate will be ommitted from the victim’s Monoluna file.

“Happy hunting, everyone. And have fun performing the autopsy~!”

2 Likes

And on the pedestal, these words appear:
My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings;
Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal Wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

[source]

5 Likes

Actions are paused while I get dinner

6 Likes

Best Host is in. I take actions.

3 Likes

action processing paused for 15 minutes ish while I go do laundry

2 Likes

actions are happening again

2 Likes

actions on pause while I put my laundry in the drier

2 Likes

Good news for people who like actions

You can do them again

2 Likes

“Attention class. Night has begun. All movement actions will cost extra AP, murder attempts will be more likely to succeed, and visibility is reduced.”

2 Likes

(but right now any murder attempts, or other actions, are going to have to wait a few minutes while I get my laundry)

2 Likes

back

1 Like

Morning, everyone. I’m currently awake again. Please @ me in your classcard if you have any unprocessed actions.

1 Like

I will be taking a quick break in terms of action processing. Please @ me when I get back so I can process your actions quickly.

2 Likes

I have returned.

1 Like