DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

(but right now any murder attempts, or other actions, are going to have to wait a few minutes while I get my laundry)

2 Likes

back

1 Like

Morning, everyone. I’m currently awake again. Please @ me in your classcard if you have any unprocessed actions.

1 Like

I will be taking a quick break in terms of action processing. Please @ me when I get back so I can process your actions quickly.

2 Likes

I have returned.

1 Like

“Attention all participants of the Ultimate Hunt! A body has been discovered! Please make your way to Wazza’s dorm room to begin the investigation.”

Daily Life ends. Deadly life begins.

12 Likes

okay I’m online and can help do actions now

let me try to figure out what order they were submitted

:crab:

3 Likes

nerd is eating dinner

no actions for a bit unless Geyde wants to do them

2 Likes

6 Likes

And he to me: "If thou thy star do follow,
Thou canst not fail thee of a glorious port,
If well I judged in the life beautiful.

And if I had not died so prematurely,
Seeing Heaven thus benignant unto thee,
I would have given thee comfort in the work.

[source]

1 Like

The best host has a question for all of you

1. Monke?

Answer in role cards

2 Likes

tree is sleep

Ici will probably be awake soon

5 Likes

okay so it’s a bit late but i’m awake now. @ me to get your actions processed, if you will.

“Attention all players. Only 44 minutes of investigation time remain. Use it wisely.”

1 Like

Remember
If you need to investigate anything else
Then you’re fucked and I spit at you

2 Likes

my god you people are submitting so many actions i can’t keep up with them

6 Likes

“Time’s up!”

In an instant, all of you are swept up by a mist… you feel yourselves black out for just a second, then reawaken. You’re standing in the senate. Each of you is behind one of the desks, and glowing green circles on the floor restrict your movement- there’s a forcefield atop each one.

On a raised platform, there is a throne. Sitting on this throne is the figure of Aretena. Sitting on top of the back of the throne are Monoluna and Monkeuma. All three are grinning, knowing full well what’s about to happen will result in the death of at least one of you.

“Good evening, class. The Class Trial is about to begin. Amongst the participants of the Ultimate Hunt is the Blackened. Those of you who are innocent, the Spotless have 48 hours to debate the identity of this Blackened.”

“Remember… failure will get an innocent person killed, and will allow the killer of your dear friend, the Ultimate Nanotechnologist, to go free. And of course, your lives are all on the line as well.”

“Life and death.”
“Truth and lies.”
“Light and darkness.”
Hunters and Quarry
“It’s finally time for the hunter and the hunted to face off. Welcome, everyone, to the first Class Trial of the Ultimate Hunt.”

Class Trial 1: Dust To Dust begins.

48 hours remain. You may now post in the main thread for the duration of the trial.

Monoluna File #1:

Name: Alex Lucille Bracknell
Talent: Ultimate Nanotechnologist
Cause of Death: [Redacted]
Time of Death: [Redacted]
Involvement of Magic: [Redacted]
Notes: [Redacted]

1 Like

Ping List Part 1

@DatBird
@Amelia
@Arctic