DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

tree is sleep

Ici will probably be awake soon

5 Likes

okay so it’s a bit late but i’m awake now. @ me to get your actions processed, if you will.

“Attention all players. Only 44 minutes of investigation time remain. Use it wisely.”

1 Like

Remember
If you need to investigate anything else
Then you’re fucked and I spit at you

2 Likes

my god you people are submitting so many actions i can’t keep up with them

6 Likes

“Time’s up!”

In an instant, all of you are swept up by a mist… you feel yourselves black out for just a second, then reawaken. You’re standing in the senate. Each of you is behind one of the desks, and glowing green circles on the floor restrict your movement- there’s a forcefield atop each one.

On a raised platform, there is a throne. Sitting on this throne is the figure of Aretena. Sitting on top of the back of the throne are Monoluna and Monkeuma. All three are grinning, knowing full well what’s about to happen will result in the death of at least one of you.

“Good evening, class. The Class Trial is about to begin. Amongst the participants of the Ultimate Hunt is the Blackened. Those of you who are innocent, the Spotless have 48 hours to debate the identity of this Blackened.”

“Remember… failure will get an innocent person killed, and will allow the killer of your dear friend, the Ultimate Nanotechnologist, to go free. And of course, your lives are all on the line as well.”

“Life and death.”
“Truth and lies.”
“Light and darkness.”
Hunters and Quarry
“It’s finally time for the hunter and the hunted to face off. Welcome, everyone, to the first Class Trial of the Ultimate Hunt.”

Class Trial 1: Dust To Dust begins.

48 hours remain. You may now post in the main thread for the duration of the trial.

Monoluna File #1:

Name: Alex Lucille Bracknell
Talent: Ultimate Nanotechnologist
Cause of Death: [Redacted]
Time of Death: [Redacted]
Involvement of Magic: [Redacted]
Notes: [Redacted]

1 Like

Ping List Part 1

@DatBird
@Amelia
@Arctic
@Apprentice
@katze
@min
@Aelin

:joy_cat:

Ping List Part 2

@Jane
@Marluxion
@SirDerpsAlot
@Trochilidae
@Nightingale
@eevee
@Mistyx
@Wazza
@TrustworthyLiberal

Matilda doesn’t seem to appreciate the reminder, trembling with rage.

“Who- whoever did this…I promise I will kill you myself.

well I figured out most everything about the murder weapon at the end there

All actions except for showing the class evidence are now impossible. Any action submitted after the deadline will be ignored.

Wilfred straightens his glasses and sighs

The first order of business is to narrow down the most likely suspects.

Do elaborate?

Cool that and any other pieces of evidence prob should be shown early so we have no surprise cfd as edgeworth updated the autopsy report.

That and people should say their alibis if we got any

3 Likes

alyx default dances, but not literally, just spiritually

ooo, this all feels familiar…

“Ah, one last thing before you all get into the meat of the debate! Due to the nature of the victim, we have a special guest who will show up after the trial if you identify the Blackened successfully.”

“A special guest…? Uh. Okay…”

I was in/at my dorm from the moment Wazza went to their dorm until after [ArcticXI] first saw the damp door.

A special guest? Who could that be?