DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

(@Trochilidae @SirDerpsAlot)

: )

1 Like

But you are

Fuck you for outing me

potatoe motherfucker

“Don’t you fucking DARE, you bastard!”

She’s shaking all over, yet without her usual nervous, insecure demeanor. So she turns to what she’s always done in situations like these. Matilda grits her teeth, nails dragging bloody furrows through her arms as she slumps to the floor, wailing.

1 Like

Suddenly an expression of concern flashes on his face.

“…Did I, did I cause this? I foiled her plan to murder Sonja, but instead she killed Alex… One life for another…”

The Execution for the Ultimate Historian, Josephine Farrierson

Hail Caesar

Suddenly looking around with panic at the rest of the room, Josephine looked around to her classmates, staring her down with unprecedented anger in their eyes. Then, Monoluna flicked her wrist, and out from her pelt-sleeve came a long, glowing green thread, which quickly wrapped itself around the Ultimate Historian’s neck and dragged her away… through a wall, and into what looked like an ancient Roman building.

A screen flicked on showing the historian looking around curiously at the empty pillars surrounding them… then from one of the pillars shot a knife attatched to one of Monoluna’s threads, piercing Josephine’s leg and causing them to buckle to the floor. They cried out in pain. Then another slipped out. And another. And another.

Knife after knife after knife implanted itself in the Ultimate Historian’s body, none of them poised to kill but all poised to cause absolute agony. Then, right as one was about to plunge into the Historian’s heart and put them out of their misery… it stopped. More and more of the phantom threads came up from the floor, forming a makeshift pyre of magical thread around the Ultimate Historian’s legs. They were fixed in place, bleeding, screaming, and struggling against their inevitable demise.

Aretena and Monkeuma walked up to the pyre, somberly watching as the murderer tried desperately, knowing it to be impossible, to esacpe their brutal fate. And then both touched the fire, and it lit up in flames, for seemingly no reason.

The screams could be heard from miles away.

13 Likes

“Yeah probably, I wouldn’t worry about it too much, I think we’ll all die here anyway. No way they let any of us go after all this garbage.”

“Don’t let it bring you down too much, if you had been more alert you could’ve stopped me before I killed them, but you failed”

SIrDerpsALot has died.

5 Likes

//man derps’ corpse is talking to us

“…Her dying message was that it was my fault…”

2 Likes

“Wasn’t that wonderful? Oh, to watch people struggle against a fate they themselves caused~! It’s the most beautiful state a huntress can ever see of her prey~!”

Wilfred can only watch at the horrible sight beholding them in pure terror. He begins shaking increasingly quickly and violently, and pulls his hat over his eyes.

Wha-What is this…? What have I just… no no no…

How could anyone die in such a cruel fashion?

The Ultimate Historian’s bloody, drawn-out death doesn’t seem to fully satiate Matilda. But a large, feral grin crosses over her face with each knife that pierces the other girl’s flesh. When Josephine finally, finally dies, all Matilda can do is laugh. And laugh, and laugh, and laugh.

“That was far- far too merciful.”

alyx looks at [arctic] “its… not your fault that she wanted to kill someone… you can’t hold this against yourself…” then looks back at [trochi]

“Alright she’s officially legally insane. I’m staying clear.”

1 Like

(she was definitely insane before this)

She can’t stop cackling, tears streaming down her face as she rocks back and forth on the floor of her circular prison.

“Wasn’t- Wasn’t bloody enough… Wasn’t awful enough… Should’ve been worse…”

Wilfred pulls up his hat upon hearing this, showing a face full of… despair

What? WHAT? How could you say such a thing about a gruesome death like that? You… you DEMON

1 Like

9 Likes