DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

nerd is back now

if you’ve been waiting for more than 5 minutes on an action please bump it in your card and @ me

2 Likes

Didn’t I tell you, oh soul, “Look out, you’ll be caught,
You silly thing, if you flutter so near her net?”
Didn’t I warn you?
joy_formattingAnd now the trap is sprung.
Why struggle in vain?

[source]

OOC warning: a lot of his poems are a bit sexual, I just really wanted ‘poem by a guy whose name is part of the chapter title’

2 Likes

Monkeuma tips:

Fuck Disney

actions are paused for a bit while I get dinner

1 Like

actions are back

please bump any actions you want to happen

(I should have posted this 23 minutes ago but I forgot)

Night 1 has begun. Movement now costs 2 AP, and murders are more likely to suceed.

3 Likes

nerd sleep

other nerd can process actions

2 Likes

Note: It appears that if I send PMs to people who don’t talk in those PMs a lot, the forum activates a feature that stops me sending PMs to them by default, forcing me to invite them instead.

This unfortunately means that I cannot add @Jane , @Geyde , or @Surveillance_Camera to PMs in the “to” box. This is making it very hard to host, and may lead to it being impossible. This is out of my control, and this game has been delayed already, but expect reduced service until Arete resturns as a result.

4 Likes

“Attention. It is now Day.”

2 Likes

A sudden drop in temperature hits the place. For one moment, everyone’s heart skips a beat. And then… something starts to happen.

7 Likes

@Surveillance_Camera is offline. Please note that this is deliberate and not a mistake. This also means that I can’t invite people to PMs past my invite limit, so please be patient.

“Attention all participants of the Ultimate Hunt! A body has been discovered! Please make your way to the Ruined Tower to begin the investigation.”

Daily Life ends. Deadly life begins.

3 Likes

@ everyone

Post what items you have in your rolecards. Keeping track of this as a three headed hydra host is becoming absurdly difficult.

i will be absent for a length of time due to feeling a bit sick

i will leave you for now in arete and geyde’s competent hands

6 Likes

You now have arete’s competent (?) hands

1 Like

important contribution

4 Likes

host is not hosting rn

host is looking at abhorrent creatures from beyond the void

1 Like

tree is back

tree apologizes for completely failing to process actions and leaving their cohosts alone (they were asleep)

haha yes I treed haha

bump things if you want them processed

3 Likes

nerd host is going to sleep

Ici will take over actions when she wakes up, if this ends up leading to a ridiculously long gap where actions aren’t being processed then the phase will be extended to compensate

2 Likes