DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

Arctic, would it detect a potion bottle which was emptied and filled with something else?

Either way, as I said, kinda hard to find who had bottles, unless some of you luckily know something about it.

it said there was never a trace of any potion in there

Well, that means we cannot narrow it down and everyone who had a bottle could do it.

Clarify this pathing.

Did you just submit “/try to find library”?

At this point we probably just wait for people to post their pathing?

We already have some clears from writing style. I think there are also people who we can clear from their routing. Like, iirc Marl was in the Tower of the Broken God since the start of the Chapter and didn’t leave it until after the BDA.

“try and find my way back to the library”

We can do this or we can…

Start with you Jane.

You was going around the NeG alone, you were in chemistry lab, you opened a locked cabinet there and you are ultimate… in poisons.
You had access to everything needed for this kill and you were there.

So let’s hear and think about your story from daily life and investigation.
After all you were one of people who believe it’s murder and started investigating towards it, right?
What did you find?

Pffft.

Light, again, it’s kinda important to hear which entrance did Trochi went into library.
If you could ask it, consdiering you saw it, please?

I remember it. They fell through the floor.

@eevee did you search F Chamber

That was in Chapter 2 though.

Yes

I only got to search the Castle because of :joy_action_processing: but while I was looking for empty bottles I found two pens in the Chemistry Lab, which later turned out to be blue.

I was in F. Chamber, so was Jane, yes.

what was in if? that’s one place i didn’t check

and it’s where TL was in daily life

Antidepresants, toothpaste, philosophy records.

Floor or roof, as library has 4 doors and 2 spawn points

Floor. That’s why I said floor :^)

//hi

hihi