DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

For the fuck sake arctic, you are flawed at this point.

You did exactly nothing except confirming facts which were already stated by several people AND attacked others for it.

Stop trying to make stuff more difficult.

(trochi found a thing

thing poison

trochi drink without care in world

trochi poisoned

trochi no longer in world to care about)

why are you turning this into a personal attack lmao

No, I told you this is not what happened 3 HOURS before you attacked me.

okay eevee
can you explain to me, the layperson, why it isn’t TL

Why would there be a poison labeled as Intelligence boosting potion in a game about people killing other people?

Do you really think the hosts would make a player be able to accidentally kill themself by mislabeling poison?

5:36 pm of my time.

8:11 pm of my time

@Arctic

Tell me one reason why you attacked me to confirm something which was already known?

Arctic, at this point I’m about to vote you due to doing nothing useful AND hindering all the investigation AND attacking other people.

Yes, you are at this point.

i’m trying to discuss who the killer is and you are derailing the thread with personal attacks

can you explain why it isn’t TL

Yes, if you explain to me why are you trying to stall the investigation by attacking people and doing stuff which was already done before.

And if you tell me what new have you brought to the investigation.

Or at least which rooms you checked.

What have you found?

(we found something potentially important while at dorms but it’s -EV to out it now

just trust us and explain your cases pls)

i checked the rest of the tomb as well as some rooms in the castle and didn’t really find anything
we also checked some dorms but idk if anything we found there is relevant to this case

:eyes:

I’m getting increasingly worried at least one person won’t show up to the Trial.

//kat show

Okay I’m slightly less worried now.

1 Like

label was put on with tape and a a piece of paper

I searched the paper in the bank office, but it said there was too much to know if some was missing

also a bunch of pens up there that I don’t think were last time I was up there

ran around the rest of the time and couldn’t find any tape aside from the note that got taped to the machine in the library, but it wasn’t tampered with

(katze: its -EV to out it now
min: katze out it
:angry:)

1 Like

(I don’t really get why you can’t out it but please out it as soon as you can)

i don’t think any of it was relevant anyway

why wouldn’t trochi have said where he got it from
whyu are people like this