DR5 - Mirrored Embers - Chapter Six - Finale [Surviving Participants + Jane win]

the problem is it could actually be a suicide wincon because datbird’s wasn’t

((possibly because if they died from it, they technically lose regardless of whether or not killer is caught

it’s just datbird could complete his wincon by doing a suicide
even though i don’t think that was a good idea

i mean personally if i was killed and lost i would still want my killer to be found?

plus he didn’t even know it would have killed him at that point
it was literally just
trochi being difficult

Arctic, they literally drank the potion in front of other people.

Even if they were aware of it being poison, that would be throwing if they had a suicide wincon.

It’s also unlikely there are more than two Wildcards.

:flushed:

1 Like

(i mean unless TL is fakeclaiming as participant/MM then there’s 3 already :wowee:)

katze claims wildcard
TL claims wildcard
trochi would be 4th wildcard
although i don’t believe katze’s claim and i have no reason to believe TL’s claim either

1 Like

I believe TL’s claim but not katze’s claim.

I didn’t even know kat was claiming it until now

:Wowee:

i’m more likely to believe TL
the problem is i’m going to inherently not believe that anyone who openly claims to be a wildcard is actually a wildcard when most of the time their wincons are not benign

katze has claimed MM and like 5 different wildcard wincons

1 Like

(part of why im comfortable openclaiming it is because nobody actually believes it :joy_cat:

this is the katze effect)

that sounds like something a participant trying to fake being a wildcard would say

I’m a Wildcard with the wincondition to get people to vote me as MM in the final trial :flushed:

2 Likes

(this sounds like something a participant thinking a wildcard claiming wildcard honestly is actually a participant fakeclaiming wildcard would say)

1 Like

(id say “what do i gain from this” but that’s not a valid katze argument because i find this situation mildly funny

but it’s distracting from the real case so you guys can figure all the wildcard shenanigans out later, i guess

unless trochi flips wildcard, then we can discuss this again because TL will be on my hitlist (sorry TL i still love u))

1 Like

I mean I’m waiting for either people to post their pathing or you to out your hidden evidence, whichever comes first.

1 Like