Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

I don’t know.

3/5 players in your pool are people I townread and/or are me. The other 2/5 are slots I’m less sure about but I would not be shocked if both of them are town. You are actively excluding scummy players, both behaviorally and (apparently, I am told) on a meta basis from your pool.

I … feel like it should be obvious why I have objections here.

1 Like

I know that you were pushed d1
what I’m saying is that your response to it wasn’t very memorable other than claiming

Ah, Hippo did certainly vote me before, yes.
Idk whether the vote was changed or not though.

Alright, well, is there anyone people think should be ISOd?

Did you forget I got angry then?

The people I’m removing from my pool due to meta are most of the low posters LHF people who get lynched every game, the one getting lynched is just the one that happens to have talked the most while an influencial person is in thread

My goal is not to lynch them but to vig/poison/whateveryouwant kill them because I’m not relying on VCA to sort who is town if we vote someone like Italy it’s just too volatile and scum can take whatever position they want it’s so random trying to analyze an Italy wagon D1 I don’t even want to deal with it

What happened to the giant wallpost you posted at SoD, Centuries?

1 Like

…you spent all of 100 posts being less vitriolic
not to mention you were reading during that debacle and considering other possibilities

Am I excluding scummy players

Well no but Yes

If you consider that we should lynch in the pool of very low posters with no reads instead of trying to get an actual wagon going then yes I’m excluding “scummy players”

I’m still totally willing to kill them BUT not to lynch D1 unless their play evolves

That’s literally this quote

Fair point, though do you think this is AI in any way?

This is me, rest is Alice

Don’t apologise for a wall post since it actually had content and explanations.

1 Like

Don’t take things out of context.

@Estel we’d rather spend the day searching for a groupscum whose been interacting with others than guessing a 0-poster out of the six or whatever 0-posters.

My point is that the giant wallpost at SoD literally had “everyone needs to actually contribute and make reads or they automatically go in the PoE, regardless of whether they have a meta of being similarly useless” as one of its major points.

1 Like

yes
overreaction to a push is scum AI for most players who have not identified themselves with that flaw yet

True, but remember CRich claiming mayor with like 2 votes?

1 Like

I seem to remember that I did overreact to a push on me in ToS 2.

PoE =/= D1 jettison pool

I think it’s pretty consistant with my line of thinking if you know the difference

…do you remember them calling for the immediate death of marshal and mode
…do you remember them doing it for this extended period of time

Not mode, though I was calling for Marshal to be hanged and for an extended period of time.