Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

if you get modkilled you can no longer win

literally
you lose even if your team wins

So are you saying it’s better I let them jettison me D1 if I want to win?
Good to know.

why is everyone’s reaction to being voted “guess i’ll just fucking die then”

1 Like

I have no idea.

At least after this game is over, I know not to play with Mist and Ash after this.
Thanks hosts for letting me know who to stay away from in the future.

Alright now back to business.
I quite like TBE tonally and from his posts.
He is acting similar to FoL 28 when he was town.

If you can successfully make me believe a very low poster is scum and it flips scum I will become your number one fan

Not a scum with no interactions though! You can just look at VCA and you still could get something but usually scum wont just pile onto a cw / outside of the wagon

I mean townread as in your definition of townlean just so you know

You being in the lynch candidate list doesn’t mean I want you dead, it just means I personally don’t have an extreme opposition to lynching you (at the time of posting this)

Sure thing. Italy’s meta is being inactive as scum, you can see from games like BotF 2 and BotF 4. Not to mention they usually meme a lot and always seem not interactive with the thread which is a clear giveaway this game.

Of course, but all scum are bound to interact, even if they don’t interact back. Just look at some games where I was just vibing as scum and my fellow scum whacked the wagon away from me D1, we still won but you know.

Below the post you stated ‘Removed players who are low-no content posters or have not done many scummy things.’ I would like to know the scummy things I did, to be honest.

Thanks for the warning.

But what about Italy’s town meta?

You didn’t really interact with the thread and I wanted to see more from you because I expect way more stuff from you compared to like Cheese or Italy

I’m only looking for you to push stuff you believe

This quote I don’t have much to say about

Shall we talk Appel? Who are your town leans today?

Needed to rewrite this a couple of times, be glad I calmed down during this. Yes I am overreacting, so be it. CRich, your behavior is idiotic.

Alright.
What the fuck is your problem?

I woke up from my nap and came to see this, and I wasn’t even surprised because you have quite the reputation in my eyes. But I wanted to give you the benefit of the doubt, so I went to go look at their posts and what they did to offend you so much.

What I saw was them voting you and questioning your flawed logic behind your reads, and then trying to calm you down after you started massively overreacting.

Like, are you kidding me? Do you think no one has the right to question you in a social deduction game, where everyone is suspected? If you’re really that immature, then don’t play this game at all. You’re not as towny as you think you are with your flawed reads, and to think everyone should just treat you as locktown or whatever is stupid.

I’m actually so mad right now. Honestly, just get out. Get out of this game since you’re not fit for it. The next time I see you joining, I’m gonna /out without hesitation. You can OMGUS people for all you want and but the second you start personally attacking people for PLAYING THE GAME LIKE IT’S SUPPOSED TO and not treating you as locktown, you can be sure I’m gonna go on a rant like this every single time. Stop acting like a spoiled child.

5 Likes

No let’s not, let’s talk about you.

I have a reputation now? Thanks for letting me know.

I mean aren’t my reads supposed to be flawed as it’s D1?
That’s news to me.

They can be incorrect, but the logic behind the conclusions should be reasonable. For example, your whole read on me was based on very flimsy things such as me questioning people, which I can also do as a wolf. The second was you misinterpreting something entirely, as Elixir pointed out.

I think I’m gonna go take a second nap now.

Sure I’m not saying they can’t be incorrect townies.
I take issue with Ash for example town reading me and then doing a 180 on me without any obviously logical explanation.
Ditto for Mist who doesn’t interact with my slot at all and then decides I’m 100% evil.

At least if I’m going to be scum read, at least have reasons for doing so.
Not because of some dumb reason that even a 5 year old can see through it.

this isn’t the first time you get SR’d for having reads that appear as TMI due to how it looks like you first read someone and then search for reasoning