Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

i swear you kept voting light after the test?

to be clear, I am acknowledging that town!your pov is reasonable, not necessarily correct.

Well at least we’re getting somewhere then.

it took 3 minutes of me thinking by myself to realize someone who claimed his flavor probably isnt scum

Do you find it a good sign I’m not telling @vigs to kill you N1?

From ToS 2 when I was Mayor.

See if you can find a difference between this when I was Mayor and here when I was telling the @vigs to kill Ash.

Claiming flavor is NAI.

1 Like

More posts from ToS 2.

the system only warned me I was at least 1/3 of the thread not half :^)

also

these posts are written from a villager

purely off perspective

I dont really know how to explain but

imagine writing this as town. Would it be reasonable to write this, and write it like this?

imagine writing this as scum. Would it be beneficial to write this this way?

he tries to explain where hes coming from and whatnot

1 Like

I feel like I have addressed this specific concern.

Also I suppose I should admit that for most of yesterday I wrote those concerns off as OMGUS. But hopefully my posts on it today have adequately addressed the issue?

Yes I’d say so.
I got angry because I was thinking you fobbed off my concerns and steamrolled over me.
Though I can see that isn’t the case.

oh they do apparently

eh

i still think him claiming his flavor and not his role is ok+ in my book

Has no one said a word about how the fact I was telling the vigs to kill Ash is no different from when I tried to execute Marshal in ToS 2 when I was the Mayor?

hmmm

why is oB still alive

its not a vig is it

this is bad

might be one of those things were its like get-half-of-the-claims-and-then-everyone-invest-and-death-immune if you get what i mean

i.e. get alot of claims and then scum get buff

you also told invokers to poison nappy in SFoL 61.5

There were no Invokers that game.

fwiw I am still trying to solve your slot. The initial overreaction seemed p wolfy, but a lot your posts since then have been consistent with what I’ve seen of townies in similar situations.

I gotta start my day soon, but I’ll probably be reevaluating ppl later this morning (assuming I have unlimited time for mafia lol)

Hm…Is it just me or this is very specific wording?

Are you accusing Cent of rolefishing? I don’t quite understand this one

Why would all non-Olympus players get flavor safeclaims if there was say a Neutral that could go with Town or something.