Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

Has the TornadoX person posted even once yet?

2 Likes

No they haven’t

That’s fair I do think Italy has a higher chance in the current game state to flip scum but keep this alternative open and make sure to read their posts carefully.

TornadoX, BlueStorm, Gorta and Maximus Prime havent reached the 2 post mark

and neither has Maxi or BlueStorm

@TornadoX
@BlueStorm
@MaximusPrime

if y’all are able to please join

He flipped Town :upside_down_face:

And @Italy flipped scum

(three times)

@Wazza what do you think of Kyo on Estel? And did I sheep you earlier like Hippo claims?

@Aelin

Why was your reaction to Centuries claiming a shot on you to flavorclaim (which obviously would not really do anything useful if they’d actually shot you)?

2 Likes

Now this is juicy

Then how do you suggest we lower the pool to 8?

by people voting and the top 8 wagons then become the top 8 wagons. The other wagons are vanity(and probably some in the 8) and we tell them to get off

2 Likes

The best thing would probably just be general consensus from the people we think are most likely to be town pretty much like typical PoE formation. If we want to lower it to specifically 8 that’s fine I guess, but the focus should be more on making people actually push a wagon.

The OP said that scum have safeclaims, I don’t think we should clear people for flavorclaiming.

1 Like

The thing is you if you let everyone go loose.
We solve nothing and are back to square one day 2.

im Ryan the Canoneer locktown

/Vote Estell

Ryan the Canoneer isnt a thing btw

that was funnier in my head

anyway

Mode, why vote estel?

No ive read about him on archiveofourown.com i think. Hes real.

1 Like