Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

So far I like Centuries as he is in his town meta.

These are the posts which make me think Centuries in his town meta this game.
I’m town leaning Centuries.

/shrug

i feel like what im doing is rather obvious

Intensify gets a pass, though I just did it because Intensify just had reads, not anything with them, was hoping for 2 things

• Intensify pushes reads
  • Intensify reacts well(therefore can solidify my kinda weak read)

• Intensify did not push reads, but he didnt push against his reads onto sulit which was good(I do think W!Sulit but w/e)
  • Intensify was kinda passive and didnt address any of my main points while saying it was an RT, though I do think he’d go more against me by the end if he were scoom(while here he’s like 'sure ill vote w/you if you have good reason)

Intensify is V

it’s better because it’s my cat

3 Likes

Ehh, RT was kinda obvious. Too random and instant, and out of nowhere. I didn’t see much of a reason for someone to tell Vig to shoot someone that has been defending them. Maybe I should’ve played along with the RT to V myself, but Idk.

…In any case, now that Elixir has finished his reactiontest, I also think that Intensify is town (and thought so before the reactiontest) – I had a couple concerns about some elements of his readlist, which looked like potential TMI (such as when they called people scum for pushing Elixir), but his answers to my questions make me think that he’s genuinely trying to understand the motivations of the people pushing him (and has concluded that their motivations are scummy).

They also mentioned during our conversation that they have only played a couple games, which strengthens my townread on them as newbie scum often struggles to produce content, tries to stay on the sidelines, and fails to take stances, none of which seem to be true of Intensify (this is kind of a level 1 read but I don’t think it’s wrong).

1 Like

Alright, I can’t get much sleep so I’ll just come hang around.

I told you I’d protect you from being mislynched miscuddled, but damn do your reactions feel ingenuine. What’s your read on Blue?

I’m not familiar with Centuries’s meta, can you describe it briefly for me and explain why you think those posts are in his town meta? Does he have a clear-cut difference between his scum and his town metas?

1 Like

I haven’t seen Centuries playing a scum game.
Though I can tell you that his posts are town motivated as I’ve seen similar posts from his slot before when he plays as town.

I townread him but was really confused by his last couple posts because I’m tired and shit at recognizing stuff like that

lol

V

it doesnt get any better

n i c e

TrustWorthyLiberal has a n0 greencheck on Centuries

reading cent is fine, but bank more based on twl’s alignment

Secretly doesn’t know what V means

Also what does TMI mean?

don’t mind me I’m going to go make a bunch of reaction memes with my cat now

Too Much Information

i.e. scum know (almost?) everyone’s alignment so they interact differently

Too much information is a bad thing? Huh, ok… I guess

Too Much Information. A group scum tell as only they know who is group scum and who isn’t group scum from the start of the game.

Too Much Information.

Essentially, when you said that the people pushing Elixir were scum for pushing him (which obviously only makes sense if Elixir is town), I thought that could be because you were scum who knew that he was town, which is why I asked you so many questions about it.

2 Likes

I have a feeling Intensify isn’t group scum here.
Why is he asking questions in the main thread which could be answered by his group scum if he were group scum?

like how scum know im town :^)

oh yeah

there may be an NK

if you literally know your interacting with town it’s gonna be harder to act natural

I guess maybe the votes and readlists might be too much, but I just wanted somewhere where I could recheck on info if I happen to get stuck in a late game situation

2 Likes