Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

ash all day babyyyyyyyy

i think?

Why u think that?

id have to like

reread your eod

and ur iso

and like

im tired

played mafia all day

zzz

Kind of curious how they’re mechconfirmed.

Fair enough.

Take all the time you need

first of all aswell, im not going to beat around the bush

Maximus was scummy

their narrow view of the world and refusal to find information for themself made them this way

I think the wagon wasnt scum lead.

Maximus was scummy, and I think wolves were off wagon so they could say that they were if their pushed.

looking at the wagon this theory falls apart doesnt it - theres nobody I think i can really ‘catch’ with this

will probably look into this more later

ill sheep dead estel for reaction

look into how much push went into the vot and who did it

Ok so bascially…
Wazza found Hippo’s search history and saw that he was uhhhhh watching stuff
And Apprentice did not approve of Hippo’s search history and did a 360 noscope on Hippo.
Turns out, Hippo was the right hand man of Titan DG.

like town me if i mislynch then im usually the one pushing for it partially

but like

look for others

But… I’m too tired to react. Voting me to follow Estel’s reads and see my reaction is a good choice.

That doesn’t mechclear them although it’s a good look for them.

It kinda does
Here’s the thing, the most important class is the DG. I doubt any evil would buss and shoot a class which directly protects the DG from mechanical checks

thats PKR’s thing though

What do you think about Mode? I feel like he is playing in a way that is very town indicative for him, but he’s been a major pusher behind 2 ML’s. But I also don’t think scum needed to push very hard to get Maxi ML’d yesterday.

D1:

Accused Voters Votes
PokemonKidRyan Estel, ModeShifter, Intensify, Appelsiini, Centuries, Apprentice 6/13
ModeShifter PKR, an_gorta_pratai, clonedcheese, ash4fun 4/13
Italy EVO, TheBlueElixir, Mist1422, Wazza 4/13
Mist1422 Crichard564, KyoDaz 2/13
Appelsiini sulit 1/13
Intensify MaximusPrime 1/13
sulit Hippoyeetus 1/13
Not Voting Italy, TornadoXVulgard, BluestormLeafia, oB_L1ght, TrustworthyLiberal 5

D2:

Accused Voters No. of Votes
MaximusPrime Crichard564, Intensify, Centuries, ModeShifter, Apprentice, EVO, TheBlueElixir, KyoDaz 8/11
ModeShifter clonedcheese, oB_L1ght, Italy, Wazza 4/11
Appelsini Estel, ash4fun 2/11
ash4fun Vulgard, sulit 2/11
Centuries MaximusPrime 1/11
Not Voting Appelsiini, Leafia, TrustworthyLiberal 3

This is the sort of stuff that made me suspect the maxi wagon yesterday, and why I SR many of these people today. Some people have clearing factors (esp. app), but I think there’s at least 2 wolves in the purple.

Also, Estel NK looks really bad on appel in particular.
So /vote Appelsini

That’s exactly why it doesn’t. While unlikely, it’s not impossible for them to be scum.

Wow, who could have possibly said that Mode might be a bit suspicious?

Ok but like unless they have 2 righthandmans for the DG, I doubt it was a buss in any way

ive been kinda not liking what theyve been doing but I also feel that Mode wouldnt try this as scum

dunno dunno

my PoE is getting real small and I think I might just invite Mode into it

2 Likes