Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

/vote CRich

Meta take felt kinda forced and I hate them clarifying groupscum instead of just saying scum

I chose ITA because you take full fault if your target flips scum

OOOOOHHH ITA’s seem pretty cool

U cant disagree with facts

ok boomer

1 Like

So you don’t think he could be aggressive as a wolf? He could very well be powerwolfing, and you seem to have acknowledged that as a possibility during his RT. And regarding their entrance, why can’t they be LW/Neutral?

flips town*

my entrance was literally just copied

everything in there I did not take to heart

though it is a good basis, it was meant to be memey rather then actually tryhard thing

a) He could be but I don’t think would be
b) ^ and I was doing that off the reaction test posts because im an idiot
c) I generally don’t try to read LW/Neutral? I guess they could be but I don’t really say oh well they could still be neutral, its hard to read specifically that

Oh boy another Acronym
What is LW?

lost wolf

someone who knows the scum but isn’t in wolf chat, scum doesn’t know them

Lost wolf (a scum that, generally, doesn’t know who the other scum are).

1 Like

Lost Wolf

mafia who doesnt know the other mafia

I know, it’s just that sulit deemed is as AI so I wanted to see why they only considered the possibility of groupscum there.

LW is lost wolf, a groupscum who has no knowledge of who their teammates are.

1 Like

LW… ok

It isn’t difficult to read Centuries once you know his town meta.
I haven’t seen any deviations from his town meta this game.
If I did, then I’d say so and think he isn’t town. Yet that isn’t happening this game.

k bye

So someone fill me on his meta? I’m trying not to use meta because 2.5th game for me but if I need to then so be it

By the way Mr. Thread Strongmanner, I have a question for you.

What were you trying to do with these votes? All of them, didn’t bother to quote the rest. Putting pressure?

RVS is fun

maybe too fun

but specifically those 3 didnt respond, so instead of waiting for them to come back, I’d rather move to someone new

and I did that for a bit