Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

I know, it’s just that sulit deemed is as AI so I wanted to see why they only considered the possibility of groupscum there.

LW is lost wolf, a groupscum who has no knowledge of who their teammates are.

1 Like

LW… ok

It isn’t difficult to read Centuries once you know his town meta.
I haven’t seen any deviations from his town meta this game.
If I did, then I’d say so and think he isn’t town. Yet that isn’t happening this game.

k bye

So someone fill me on his meta? I’m trying not to use meta because 2.5th game for me but if I need to then so be it

By the way Mr. Thread Strongmanner, I have a question for you.

What were you trying to do with these votes? All of them, didn’t bother to quote the rest. Putting pressure?

RVS is fun

maybe too fun

but specifically those 3 didnt respond, so instead of waiting for them to come back, I’d rather move to someone new

and I did that for a bit

I don’t know his meta either. You don’t necessarily have to use meta.

CRich clearly does, so I would like CRich to fill me in on it atleast

I am right here, hello

Centuries as town doesn’t waste time making reads at the start of day.
He also has reasons for his reads which makes his case better.
I’ve seen him do this in his town games before.
Any behavior from a player that is Alignment Indicative (AI) is what we call (Alignment) meta.

Then what about those who were? Especially Esten. You made a quick read on Intensify and moved on to him, yet you didn’t really put any pressure which should have been there, considering you leaned him W.

This is the only part where you commented anything about him after the vote, which is - ironically - shade.

you mean when i voted Estel and then nobody really asked why and then they did a few things where I decided id pressure elsewhere and then Intensify asked for my reasoning later and I gave it

Estel looked like they wanted to push cheese into PoE but didnt want to commit to it and only actually voted there when prompted

thats why.

That is true

Hold on guys I need to do something, I have met a VERY INTERESTING fellow

If you do things without explaining your thought process, they might easily come off as suspicious. Not that I thought it was wolfy, though. I can’t see myself getting anywhere with these questions anymore, so I’ll stop now.

All in all though, if you really want to control the thread, then step up. Voice your thoughts so others can understand and follow you, put some actual pressure instead of bouncing off everyone. Make people talk.

Otherwise I might just do that

I can see why the mob is here

this is literally a power vaccum without those certain vets

that is dumb

appel, questions for you

• Read on Sulit and how it mightve changed after questioning
  • Read on Estel/Mist

CRich I’ve never ever been scum on this website how do you even know my meta as scum

wtf sulit tinfoils conboi scum?

But you dont know my scum meta

Man

I did that in like, multiple town games including this one and I think CM2