Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

Then what about those who were? Especially Esten. You made a quick read on Intensify and moved on to him, yet you didn’t really put any pressure which should have been there, considering you leaned him W.

This is the only part where you commented anything about him after the vote, which is - ironically - shade.

you mean when i voted Estel and then nobody really asked why and then they did a few things where I decided id pressure elsewhere and then Intensify asked for my reasoning later and I gave it

Estel looked like they wanted to push cheese into PoE but didnt want to commit to it and only actually voted there when prompted

thats why.

That is true

Hold on guys I need to do something, I have met a VERY INTERESTING fellow

If you do things without explaining your thought process, they might easily come off as suspicious. Not that I thought it was wolfy, though. I can’t see myself getting anywhere with these questions anymore, so I’ll stop now.

All in all though, if you really want to control the thread, then step up. Voice your thoughts so others can understand and follow you, put some actual pressure instead of bouncing off everyone. Make people talk.

Otherwise I might just do that

I can see why the mob is here

this is literally a power vaccum without those certain vets

that is dumb

appel, questions for you

• Read on Sulit and how it mightve changed after questioning
  • Read on Estel/Mist

CRich I’ve never ever been scum on this website how do you even know my meta as scum

wtf sulit tinfoils conboi scum?

But you dont know my scum meta

Man

I did that in like, multiple town games including this one and I think CM2

CRich and Cent glad your here

CRich, your entire ISO is ‘Cent town’

do you have anything new, and why did you choose Cent?

So far I’m liking Appel from her posts so far.
Time to bring them up.

I’ve seen Appel do this as Town in one of my previous games with her.
Refer to SFoL 61.

Her paranoia over TBE power wolfing and trying to control the thread seems genuine fmPoV as again I’ve seen this before from her slot.

Reading into Estel’s motivations looks genuine here.
This seems to be town motivated.
Conclusion: Appel is probably town this game.

do you go from site to site leaving after getting a scumgame

going to actually look into twl because they have a n0 and whatnot

do you agree with Appel’s conclusion on Estel?

I felt it was kind of neutral

Centuries got my attention first. That’s why I talked about him first.
I’ll go through everyone today soon enough.

1 Like

@CRichard564

answer this please

and appel,keep your cards by your chest for a minute

Why did you add the bolded disclaimer?

1 Like

I litetally never role GS, I’ve rolled more neut games in my life than GS I’m pretty sure

Ok trying to do a list of GS game

Food themed anonymous canned game
Candlelight 2 featuring me not having a scumteam except wisp
A game where I was alien and my teammate who had never played fm hardclaimed alien in d2 and we had no kill power
A game on MS that we lost by one correct town vote

Even I am not sure what my scum meta is

Now if you’ve never read or played on MS Mafia Colosseum or HPM then I really struggle to see you using my meta as a grnuine way to push

• Sulit is null/very light scumlean. Their reactions felt fake and opportunistic, but I need more of them before deciding since I can honestly see them just be a lazy town (and they’ve said beforehand that they’re easily miscuddled.)

Speaking of which, I might just park my vote here for the time being.
/vote sulit

• Estel’s early pressure I can see coming from both sides. They actually showed decent thought process during the RT between you two, so he’s a slight townlean.

• Mist doesn’t have much to go off of, and so far I haven’t seen anything scummy from them. Their entrance does feel genuine, though. Nullread.

1 Like

answer or scoom

/vote CRichard

Because I more or less wanted to explain my thought process without bringing too much attention to it. I didn’t think Blue’s votes were inherently scummy, but I wanted to see how he would react to my questioning and being put on the spot.

1 Like