Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

I can full claim on your butt and you’re going to laugh when that happens

@Centuries I thought you were vaniliazed btw.

Thebes was built on the burial ground of an ancient dragon. When Cadmus slew this dragon, he took its’ teeth, and was told by Ares that they can be sown in the ground to summon the most fearsome army on the face of the world: the spathoi, a great skeletal army that obeys instructions without question, no matter how heinous.

Staring at the bodies on the floor, already buried, the Olympian party were stunned to witness an incursion of the skeletal soldiers summoned by the dragon’s teeth marching towards the scene. They grabbed a cloaked figure, and shoved him to the floor. They shoved their blades of ivory into him, and quickly, quietly, and efficiently, eviscerated him. They sang their dreadful war cry one final time, then returned to the earth, their commands completed.

But all was not lost. This was no tragedy. The Olympian army discovered that they were not staring at a mortal, but rather a giant, a creature borne of Gaia and Tartarus intended to usurp the Olympians. It appears that some of them were returned- to help with the Titan conquest.

@clonedcheese has been killed! They were:

Ephialtes

Titan Rolecop

With the help of your brother Otus, you imprisoned Dionysus and tried to reach Olympus by stacking mountains on top of each other. The plan was your idea, but you have nothing like the muscle your brother has, so you regrettably had to involve him, which is probably why the plan failed.

Each night, you may target a player to learn their role. This will not return alignment.

Defeat Olympus and any neutrals that stand in your way

4 Likes

Take that

OH poggers

HE KNEW MY ROLE

HE KNEW MY ROLE

HAHAHHA take that

heck yeah

lol

Cause there are 5 other cop claims even knowing I am worng leaves FOUR and then yourself and we mentioned that that seemed like to many already

Ok good, we lost 3 town… at the cost of one titan…

POGGERS

1 Like

We lost 2 town who were completely unrelated?

…wait

thats not a titan of the north/south/west/east

it also makes me think

is a titan

alright so much for my lore theory

I knew they would rolecop me N1 if able

Oh so are you guys all gonna call Centuries scum now because he shot a Titan?

tbh I thought you were a grandmother-type

Okay.

Centuries
TBE
Intensify
ModeShifter

EVO
sulit
Kyo
TrustworthyLiberal
oB_L1ght

CRich

Leafia
Wazza

Italy
Apprentice

The dark green zone is the zone I always trust here.
The light green zone is comprised of people I generally townread, but there might be one wolf. Maybe two?

CRich is hard null right now.

I don’t trust the bottom four at all.

Can we work from this point? Compare reads and figure out who we should yeet instead of randomly pushing vanity wagons?

Actually we lost 2 town who were good and for some reason accusing each other

1 Like

No he outed my exact role and made sure everyone knew.

OH WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT.

Fucking Hypocrite.

I would like to point this out in case you still think I’m being anti-town.