Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

they couldntve known twl anyway else

but n2 mightve been a lie

Cent I was targeted N1 easily as that.

cloned’s ISO spews estel town

yay

I was happy about yeeting a wolf, I even said that I was by responding with ‘POGGERS’.
Doesn’t change the fact about how you’ve been acting today with your bullshit methods of ‘figuring things out’.

You’re basing it on a game that isn’t even related to this game which would, by the way, be two times unfortunately that Appels got a dayvig as scum.

That does matter, but it’s not the topic at hand or the one I’m getting at right now. I already know you’re Town (Unless my results were tampered) so I don’t care about how you had a scum as your top scumread.

I’m yelling at you because I’m yelling at everyone for how bad Town have been playing this game, you’re included in that and so am I.

Clarification: In case you’re unwilling to read flavour, there are not currently any shots processing.

2 Likes

The fact scum used their ability on me definetly makes me think they checked me N1 or just gambled on me

You forgot my shot :rage:

Cent you were not checked N1 move along

Then stop, because it’s useless, it’s clogging up the thread, and I’m tired of it.
My reads are in the thread. I want to always kill the bottom two and see if they flip red. If they flip red, probably just keep going.

:wave:

Well then scum knows what I am regardless

Town plays bad like every game I think… or atleast the ones I’ve been in

I’m leaving the thread for a bit to cool off.

PoE for Today and do not exit it as many people agree with this:

• Italy
  • ModeShifter
  • CRichard
  • oB_L1ght
  • Sulit
  • EVO

If you have any questions or anyone you would add, just reply to this post. I’m on here for like 3 more minutes and then I’m outta here to cool off a bit (in general and towards my anger)

2 Likes

going to look into cheese’s ISO now

see if they spew anyone more then just estel

100% veto

explain them*

Hard to explain like

I know they are probably probably town

but I can’t tell

sulit’s in there out of spite on my end, plus they haven’t done much for me and they’re a solid Null.

EVO is towards my towny scale but I put them in there due to Appel who is now a dead townie.

Then let’s not kill them today but look at them tomorrow in the case of EVO havn’t hates their posts in general.

Sulit I am fine with in PoE but don’t feel they are being lynched today.

Leafy I want to die for having a horrible check and reasoning however think giving them a day incase they are cop is ussaly ideal unless they are the tree role that targeted cent.

App I havn’t seen from since the D2 shot really and honestly with how much town KP there is I am worried about him.

Ok mechanical check, to make sure we are all on the same page and info as in terms of mechanical crap:
EVO - NA
App - Shot Hippo
Italy - Claimed Watcher, got roadblocked night 1 and 2 and pretty much got screwed over. Basically even more useless than Handmaiden now
PKR - Lol died
Estel - Lol died
Cloned - Got shot by Centuries
Intensify - Used Dreaming God powers and eliminated all scum
CRich - Guiltless vig who shot Gorta
TBE - NA
Gorta - Lol died
Centuries - Dayvigg’ed Cloned
Appel - Went boom boom with Ash
Wazza - Alignment cop. Checked Hippo as redcheck night 1 and night 2 Vully is town.
Ash - Went boom boom with Appel. No more votecounts rip
Sulit - NA
Vully - NA
Seth - Sent message to someone, message was apparently picked by host and says “Marshal is the best host”
Maxmus - Lol died
Kyo - Parity cop who pretty much checked TWL as town
Leefia - NA
Mist - Lol died
L1ght - Received unknown message from someone about a clean if they said X phrase, did not accept.
TWL - 2 shot jailkeep
Hippo - Lol get shot

I think this is all the mechanical and claim info we have right now, correct me if I am wrong