Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

100% veto

explain them*

Hard to explain like

I know they are probably probably town

but I can’t tell

sulit’s in there out of spite on my end, plus they haven’t done much for me and they’re a solid Null.

EVO is towards my towny scale but I put them in there due to Appel who is now a dead townie.

Then let’s not kill them today but look at them tomorrow in the case of EVO havn’t hates their posts in general.

Sulit I am fine with in PoE but don’t feel they are being lynched today.

Leafy I want to die for having a horrible check and reasoning however think giving them a day incase they are cop is ussaly ideal unless they are the tree role that targeted cent.

App I havn’t seen from since the D2 shot really and honestly with how much town KP there is I am worried about him.

Ok mechanical check, to make sure we are all on the same page and info as in terms of mechanical crap:
EVO - NA
App - Shot Hippo
Italy - Claimed Watcher, got roadblocked night 1 and 2 and pretty much got screwed over. Basically even more useless than Handmaiden now
PKR - Lol died
Estel - Lol died
Cloned - Got shot by Centuries
Intensify - Used Dreaming God powers and eliminated all scum
CRich - Guiltless vig who shot Gorta
TBE - NA
Gorta - Lol died
Centuries - Dayvigg’ed Cloned
Appel - Went boom boom with Ash
Wazza - Alignment cop. Checked Hippo as redcheck night 1 and night 2 Vully is town.
Ash - Went boom boom with Appel. No more votecounts rip
Sulit - NA
Vully - NA
Seth - Sent message to someone, message was apparently picked by host and says “Marshal is the best host”
Maxmus - Lol died
Kyo - Parity cop who pretty much checked TWL as town
Leefia - NA
Mist - Lol died
L1ght - Received unknown message from someone about a clean if they said X phrase, did not accept.
TWL - 2 shot jailkeep
Hippo - Lol get shot

I think this is all the mechanical and claim info we have right now, correct me if I am wrong

Kyo saw light not me as town

Anyways, I am fine with Leefia dying today. I want Kyo to use their parity check tonight or else we lonch them

Kyo claimed 1-shot and used N1
So if they tell the truth they don’t have one.

Who did they match who and who with?
Jezuz I am forgetting a lot of things

Hippo and light.

And they matched?

Opposites

Oh wait it was Kyo who had the lead… I feel like an idiot now lol

Can someone explain why the fuck I’m being scumread for shooting scum

No idea, it just works that way I guess

Like yes I am prone to bus, but holy shit. Firstly, I’m not wasting KP to kill a scumbud that’s idiotic.
Secondly, even if I did use KP on a scumbud, I would’ve played it up like a desperado shot since I would’ve known Hippo was scum and could’ve gotten way more towncred out of something like that.

Ok so updated mech info

EVO - NA
App - Shot Hippo
Italy - Claimed Watcher, got roadblocked night 1 and 2 and pretty much got screwed over. Basically even more useless than Handmaiden now
PKR - Lol died
Estel - Lol died
Cloned - Got shot by Centuries
Intensify - Used Dreaming God powers and eliminated all scum
CRich - Guiltless vig who shot Gorta
TBE - NA
Gorta - Lol died
Centuries - Dayvigg’ed Cloned
Appel - Went boom boom with Ash
Wazza - Alignment cop. Checked Hippo as redcheck night 1 and night 2 Vully is town.
Ash - Went boom boom with Appel. No more votecounts rip
Sulit - NA
Vully - NA
Seth - Sent message to someone, message was apparently picked by host and says “Marshal is the best host”
Maxmus - Lol died
Kyo - 1 shot Parity cop who night 1 paired L1ght and Hippo and found opposites.
Leefia - NA
Mist - Lol died
L1ght - Received unknown message from someone about a clean if they said X phrase, did not accept.
TWL - 2 shot jailkeep
Hippo - Lol get shot

I think this is all the mechanical and claim info we have right now, correct me if I am wrong

Going over cheese’s spew rn. Rule of 3?

SCREAMS IN INTENSIFY