Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

I don’t think so. I’m from Mafia Colosseum and I don’t think many of the people in this game have played there.

To clarify, are you saying that making reads is worthless?

I’m not angry, just confused – both at how you expect to play the game without making reads, and at why you seem to think I’m angry with you.

1 Like

Hello gamers, I have come today to do nothing. Goodbye

/vote Intensify

I am so hyped for this game let’s go

Might as well pop in too, hi everyone.

Ok so here my notes
Ahem*
Centuries off to good start with ideal plan ready so that town doesnt lose
BTe also did the same but after which is whatever
Mist says that he was gonna slank but he “randed villager” so now he has to post. This is susp to me, why would any town just randomly say that? Wouldnt it have been better to jusdt keep silent and post instead of saying that you werent gonna post but you randed villager so now you will?
Estel is pushing on ClonedCHeese for minor stuff, which I find a little scummy
Estel seems rather “ofended” by a vote from TBE on him the first day, seems odd.
TrustworthyLiberal defends Centuries in the first 50 post. Honestly, I wouldnt have, there wasnt much to go off of
Estel is now voting other CLonedCheese int he first 50 posts… what
TBE also cuaghton to Mist’s slank thing
Cloned is providing pretty good arguments against Estel
Estel is awfully agressive

Yes and im in the progress of backreading through all games on this site to write a research paper on that subject

Angry == dislike
I sense dislike from that vote

This is in line to my plans this game hope to have a full reads list going into the night.

I want us to advance topics but i don’t actually know where we should go from here to a good start.
(Also have my cop cover N0 Centuries)

lukewarm take. cheese having a mech/falvor shitpost to start the game is >rand villagery

Im out for about the next hour

Please do not quickexe while i am gone

it was a joke about my wolf meta

Wait n0 on me?

Vote Count

Accused Voters Votes
Intensify TheBlueElixir 1/13
clonedcheese Estel 1/13

Hmmmm ok, how about sending me some games where you were wolf then please? I’m trying to not use meta, but I’m not exactly convinced about you yet

town d1, mafia d2+

Last game completed was CFM2. Learned that you shouldn’t let vocal/good players just steamroll thread by hyperposting. Alice did a decent number of scummy things but just flooded thread and even when scumread was never pushed too hard since she fought back hard against anyone who scumread her. Thing I have personally learned over past couple games is just a boost in confidence. To trust my own reads and not be afraid to push them on the off chance I might be wrong

30 second quick thoughts

Intensify gets to be town

~so does cent

estel leaning W

/vote Estel

Yeah thats the claim :sweat_smile:
Your clear go what do you got what are your plans for today.

These were, what- 2 minutes apart? With Blue writing his own post rather than copypasting, so dismissing it isn’t good.
Since the latter parts were mostly about Estel, what do you think of them as of now?

Blue is playing very differently than how I’ve seen him play before as any alignment. What’s the intention behind this Blue? Trying to change playstyle?