Dreaming Gods and Dreaming Titans FM - Game Over [5/24] - Bellerophon and Pegasus Win!

i wouldn’t say that to kyo

but otherwise yes

and i believe i already have

So much for people thinking I have TMI. Or is that mistaken deduction on people’s part for scum reading me for that reason?

@Apprentice
How did you get the Vig Shot?

We could claimvig any Right Hand Men who claimed

WDYM?
???
:confused:

here it is

Oh fuck

Yeah so Wazza wrecked everyone here.
How was he allowed to live so long?

What was NK classcard

N-Nani!?

Anstreim using color?!?

He has learned from the Vul(dreaming)god

1 Like

No idea what you’re talking about, I loved getting redchecked d1 by an NK, best feeling ever

I knew u were arete from start cuz of my failed alt lol (u said u were in game) but I didnt tell mafia and it didnt change my play at all

Cursed comment delet now

Yeah honestly I thought sulit would die cuz of me voting but not actually pushing them at all which is p textbook distancing, not sure why anyone ever thought sulit was town from that cuz I was so unconvincing on my desire to hang sulit. I didnt try convince a single person or give any reasons at all lol.

“can’t wait to get randomly copped and instalynched”
gets copped day 1 and is instantly claimvigged, both by the neutral killer

1 Like

is pug trying to send us a message
P sure he had the first nk mash win in CFM1

He wasnt the NK, he started as a town and got converted by random event to OP broken bomber.

The real NK was in a final 2 with them and assumed they’d win cuz they’re the NK and pug had been greenchecked so was a non threatening town.

1 Like

So converted NK beat true NK? Lmao

Yeah pug won an event (which ppl helped him in cuz he was known town) and reward was him converted to evil neutral lol. Final 3 was NK, town, and Pug and the town voted pug, but the NK double voted the town so pug won.