Dustpan ReDux - Taking out the trash - Town Victory

Because a behavior I thought to be scummy was taught to me to be townlean.

Also, my issue is that I don’t trust enough my own reads to be casting votes (ie the end of OWFM where I just sheeped everyone instead of getting the guy that I was lockscumreading and the ending of Echoes 2 where I was waiting for Squid to make a decision instead of just hammering the guy myself) while not sheeping wagons, I just wait for someone more experient to post something I agree with and sheep them instead of “well if y’all think this guy is sus then here is my vote”. Tell me one time where I pursed my own reads when not explicitly saying “I’m not sheeping this time” or “I’ll try following what I believe”.

Explained in the post above. I will normally not go into independent voting my own if no one asks me to do it first, which is what you did.

Excuses

as I said defending won’t matter fucking anything as you have already decided to go WOLF WOLF WOLF on me
so just give me a call if you want me to claim NE in a game that doesn’t have neuts.

This reminds me of something

//

1 Like

the lord is arrive

Merc. Hi o7.

they are similar you see I think youre both scum

That was Alice and Qwert as EK

yea I know

Also wow

that’s some long wall posts from Merc

makes me wonder if she’s trying a bit too hard to look as town so

/vote Merc

@Mercenary what do ya think

wot

Livi.

Tengo un problema.

What is your color?

And there is a lack of scumreading in her wall posts, just giant blocks of defense

My color?

The color that describes your person

ah you mean my class card

it’s a solid green

Too bad town class card in this game is yellow so ur not town

Also votin me for coming in and evaluating hjasik’s meta is strange? I have classes and can’t always be on

Solid Green

neat