EFoL 4&3/4 - Game Thread - Day 5 (5/16) - The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!

If I dare say, both of you are not scum until further posts have been made by yall. Not enough info at time of writing.

I’m too tired to think through now, it’s nearing 1 AM here

(Insert role guessing paragraph here) and about my evil plans to assert dominance over the council

nyaaaaaaaa~~~

that’s not what i’m saying
i’m saying town KP, who is probably not vulguard, vig vul

angy

me if i dont become king

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Day ends, Night Begins and will last 24 hours or 2021-01-23T17:00:00Z. Action lock will be 1 hour before SOD

Arete flavor for the day incoming

1 Like

EoD1 flavor

“What an entirely uneventful day,” said one of the scientists, as the sun began to draw low in the sky.

“Yeah, you know, it’s sort of weird how we spent an entire day standing around,” said another one. “But I guess we didn’t really have much of a choice.”

“That’s not entirely true,” said a third scientist, her long woolen tunic covered in dust as she walked up to the rest of the group. “I’ve done some tests, and I think I’ve figured out what happened.”

“What did you do?” asked the first scientist.

“Well, I walked to a nearby town,” said the third scientist. “We thought that we were in the wrong place, at the wrong time, right? But I asked what the name of the town was, and apparently it’s the right town. But then I asked what the name of the local Duke was, and the name they gave me – no one with that name held power here for five hundred years in either direction.”

“Maybe we’re just five hundred years off,” said another scientist.

“No, that doesn’t line up with the observed tech level,” said the third scientist. “In any case, this world also seems to have magic.”

“Lots of people believed in magic!” said the intern. “That doesn’t mean anything.”

“But they showed me some,” said the third scientist. She took a deep breath. “I think that rather than travelling in time, we travelled to another world entirely.”

Night 1 has begun, and will end in 24 hours, at 2021-01-23T17:00:00Z.

All actions are due by 1 HOUR before the scheduled end of the night.

6 Likes

Day will start in prob ten minutes

SoD2 flavor

“See, look?” said one of the scientists the next day. “I told you there was nothing to worry about.”

“What makes you say that?” asked the scientist who had first discovered the truth.

“Well, if there were a conspiracy, then probably someone would have died last night,” said the first scientist. “No one did, so everyone here is completely loyal and invested in getting us home as soon as possible.”

“We both know that’s not how sample sizes work,” said the other scientist. “Besides, we don’t know why no one died.”

“This argument is useless!” said a third scientist. “How about, instead of fighting over details that don’t actually matter, we figure out who we’re voting as the leader?”

No one has died in the night!

Day 2 begins and will end in 48 hours or 2021-01-25T17:10:00Z, or earlier if a majority is reached for execution. With 16 players alive, majority is 9. There is also a King election today that will take place by voting in your classcard. It will last 12 hours. You can also vote to execute in this time by doing so normally in this thread.

well
that’s sort of anticlimactic

Awesome, I mean, I do want to become King but idk whether yall are up for it or whoever you would prefer.

Imagine actually wanting to be King

I personally nom Eli for king because I think they’re a godawful conversion target

I’m playing Terraria rn but after that I’ll look more into Jane

Terraria pogchamp

1 Like

Both Unseen and Cult have factional kills right

This is a fair take too

Both do

Cult can’t convert and kill in the same night

1 Like

I’m wondering if it was a convert night