EFoL 4&3/4 - Game Thread - Day 5 (5/16) - The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!

Votecount

Accused Voters Vote Count
Marluxion Jane, Shurian, min, WindwardAway, Wazza, Amelia 6/9
Soulshade55r EliThePsycho 1/9
Amelia Nightingale, Marl, CRichard564, PokemonKidRyan, SirDerpsAlot 5/9
Shurian Geyde 1/9
Not Voting eevee, Soulshade55r, an_gorta_pratai 3

Ping me for any errors

Marl has been executed they were…

The Cult Leader :shield: :crossed_swords:

Cult Special
Charisma (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• If any member of the Cult becomes king, they will retain their original class’s abilities alongside their new ones.
  • If you target the Neutral Evil with your night abilities, they will be added to the scum chat.
  • The factional kill may not be performed alongside conversion unless there is only one member of the cult alive.
  • If the Cult Leader dies, their role transfers to the next oldest member of the cult.

Hand of Mithras (Day) - Cause a player to start bleeding. They will die in two nights if not healed. - 1 Use

Brainwash (Night) - Change a player into their respective Cult class. Goes on cooldown if successful. - Infinite Uses, 1 night cooldown
Ancient Proverbs (Night) - Retrain a member of the Cult into a different Cult class (other than Cult Leader). Neither you or they will be able to perform other actions tonight. If this is used on a player who is not a member of the Cult, you will learn if they would be able to be converted this night. - Infinite Uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon.

The following logs have been found

Marl Logs

4 Scum rands in a row pepehands

13 Likes

Night begins and will end in 24 hours or 2021-01-26T17:10:00Z and actions will be locked 1 hour before that

1 Like

EoD2 Flavor

“Huzzah!” said one of the scientists when the new leader had finally been chosen. “Now that we’ve selected a leader, we can finally eradiate the conspiracy!” He ran his hand through his black hair.

“Wait a minute!” said one of the other scientists. “How do you even know that there is a conspiracy at all?”

“Of course there’s a conspiracy!” said the first scientist. “Do you think we just got dropped in an alternate reality by accident?”

“Accidents happen all the time!” said a third scientist. “The discovery of penicillin was an accident! For you to keep calling it a conspiracy, you must know something that we don’t.”

The first scientist closed his eyes, turned away, and unbuttoned his lab coat. As he shook off the coat, he revealed long red robes underneath his coat, with strange symbols emblazoned on them.

“What’s the costume for?” asked the intern. “Were you dressing up for a Halloween party, several centuries early?”

The first scientist smiled cruelly. “This universe is the realm of Corax!” he said. “All souls who pass away here become kindling on his altar, regardless of who they were devoted to in life. And by travelling back in time, I can give them all kinds of innovations – vaccinations, sanitation, electricity – so that there may be vastly more souls for him to consume.”

“I’m so confused by what your goals here are…” muttered another scientist. “But you’re responsible for our experiment going wrong?”

The scientist – Marluxion – sighed. “I want to ensure that as many humans can live in this universe as possible,” he said. “So that my god has more souls to utilize. It’s not that complicated.”

“Well, we’ll be sending you to your god!” said the intern, running at him and hitting him on the head with a thick binder. Marluxion collapsed to the ground, never to wake again.

8 Likes

SoD3 Flavor

“What brings you up here so late?” asked Windward, turning to greet Nightingale as she reached the top of the bell tower.

Nightingale froze, glancing between Windward and PKR, who was sitting on his knees next to Windward, holding a sword. “Nothing,” she said.

“You don’t have to hide anything from me,” said Windward. She pulled back her hair, slightly, revealing a sparkling circlet. “This dimension is working changes on all of us.”

Nightingale’s eyes widened. “It’s been changing me too,” she said. She drew her hands apart, and ice crystals sparkled between the two of them. “I didn’t want to believe it at first. No one expects scientists to believe in magic. But every experiment I’ve conducted has come back with the same result.”

“It’s been the same for us,” said PKR. “Just after sundown, I felt an overwhelming impulse to swear fealty to Windward. I don’t know what this dimension is doing to my mind, but it’s clearly something.”

Windward bit her lip. “I have a hypothesis,” she said. “Not a certain one, but I think we should consider it. Marluxion talked about how our souls would feed his god, did he not? Well, if you were a god, would you rather have the soul of an ordinary person, or a wizard?”

As Windward spoke, the ground began to shake. The three of them tried to hold on as best they could to the walls, but they couldn’t manage to avoid being flung from the top of the tower to the ground. The bell rang out three times – bong, bong, bong – and was silent, leaving no sign of the conversation but three broken corpses.

5 Likes

@WindwardAway has died! They were…

The Prince :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Killer

High Profile (Passive) - When the Mastermind or Cult Leader attempt to convert you, they will instead attempt to attack you.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.

Tools of the State (Night) - Perform your chosen night action on a player. Cannot choose the same one until all others are cycled through.

Behead - Kill a player. :crown:
Imprison - Occupy a player, bypassing immunities. Prevent anyone else from visiting them.
Allies - Determine the faction of the targeted player.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult.

Windward Logs

N1 - check Geyde / RD > unknown, target is BD
D2 - Marl bled me on his way out lol
N2 - off with Night’s head

Nightingale is trending downward in my reads. Either failed convert target or OG evil when Marl went into antispew.

I fullclaimed to Eevee N2.

GTH scum: Marl , CRich, Night

@Nightingale has died! They were…

The Court Wizard

Blue Dragon Support

Clear Mind (Day) - Empower Ley Lines to make a player immune to conversion this night. - 2 Uses
Icy Veins (Day) - Empower Ley Lines to make a player immune to death this night. - 2 Uses

Ley Lines (Night) - Make a player immune to occupation and redirection this night. Cannot target the same player on consecutive nights. - Infinite Uses

Nightingale logs

N1 - Wazza

@PokemonKidRyan has died! They were…

The Squire

Blue Dragon Support

Take up the Mantle (Night) - Become a non-unique BD class at the end of the night. If it has royal blood, you will not have it. May only choose classes of currently dead Blue Dragon players. - Infinite Uses
Try to be Helpful (Night) - Target a player. You will learn if they visited or were visited by another player. - 2 Uses

PKR logs

Yes, I’m the squire as I softed D1.
I targeted Min N1 as my gut feels something is off but idk what

Night Ends. Day begins and will last 48 hours or 2021-01-28T17:10:00Z. Majority is 7

a

/vote PKR

I’ll explain later

1 Like

wait nvm

he kind of died

He was fucking TOWN?!

Also how am I alive

e !

/Vote SirDerpsAlot

Why tf did Wind kill Night???????

@eevee

You make me sad

/vote derps

Why am I being voted

Pffffft, scum failed convert again.

because you are basically outed

you’re prince who jailkept marl, seriously?