EFoL 4&3/4 - Game Thread - Day 5 (5/16) - The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!

All right, I’ll keep all that in mind. I fixed notifications, yay! Gonna catch up on reading the rest of the roles before I go to sleep.

d1 alchemist
healing prince

My most recent neut game I only got caught because I got tangled up in mech stuff (having to do with me claiming conditional dayvig with a condition that was hard to achieve)
I was NK dayvig and got voted out D1
it was a thing

Oof that’s a rip

I don’t think it necessarily helps in this game but I have 5 games of town meta and that’s about it because I’ve only ever randed town.

so anyways
i skimmed through thread and comprehended nothing.
time to re-read

Eww
I missed the opening fun

My scumbuddy marl didnt shut up for me to post first lmao

Bad Marluxion
I see Vulgard was lunched in Morpho D1
Yeet

1 Like

You should have at least a few ideas on who you think is more likely village than wolf and vice versa.
I’m not sure what to make of this post. Pings a little too self aware for my liking.

when i say i didn’t comprehend anything
that means that i understood nothing, and so i have no thoughts

LegitimateCircularHornshark-max-1mb

Eat my unnerfed cold steel
Oh wait, its nerfed
Rip

Ok I guess that’s possible.
It’s true that this isn’t the most active gamestate as of now.
That being said, if you’re a villager it would be nice if you posted who you think are the villagers and the wolves as of now.
So that we can compare reads with each other.

Why min is a villager

While the post itself is NAI, min says he wants to put more effort into this game due to a disappointing earlier game, which is a reasonable thing to do as a villager. Their extra effort is also visible due to them sometimes overanalyzing certain posts.

While the game is still in the meme-phase, they demonstrate their willingness to solve by starting the game (~5 posts in) with a reactiontest. (Sidenote: I don’t think it was a good one, as I think they wouldn’t have gotten anything out of it most of the time)

The Missionary posts:

(This is the part that contributes slightly to my townread on them.)

Here, they show a fear of dying (which is natural, due to their increased effort in this game)

Why I don’t think it comes from a wolf: If they were attempting to coast on a Neutral claim, their opening post wouldn’t make any sense and they would have had no reason to rescind. If they were a wolf aiming for towncred… well, by the end of this wall, you should be convinced that they’re not.

(You don’t have to open this, although one of them contributes slightly to the read)

However, I do believe their follow-up to be villagery.

Before giving any conclusions, they make sure their conclusions are actually valid (Wind not knowing Missionary wasn’t in the game)

Like I said before, I think this is a stretch, but I think the thought itself is villagery. Since it’s only a reactiontest (that didn’t yield a very clear reaction) they say they it’s just something to take note of; They are not basing their read on Wind on this reactiontest.

Summary

After that, min continues trying to solve, while others where still meme-ing. (I’ll admit that I’m probably biased in favor of these posts, since they’re basically my thoughts on those posts of Nightingale, just phrased better) I think min’s thought process here is very natural, and I -obviously- like their reasons for their V-read on Night.

Another mindmeld with me, I like that they question PKR’s confidence in a read on someone who has basically no content yet, as well as the seeming sudden drop in it. Here, min is concerned in a villagery way, and asks PKR to explain, in case they missed something.

1 Like

I was going to do someone else today aswell, but the previous one took me longer than expected.

Why I’m going to bed:

Perhaps I’m missing something obvious, yet I don’t get why SDA is towncore from PKR’s PoV.
I should note that I’m not the only one who has dissonance on PKR’s town read on Derps.
Min does too.

Jane is expressing my thoughts on this, perhaps with better wording than me.

Conclusion: PKR is a slight scum lean because I experience dissonance on their Derps town read.
On the one hand this is a D1 snap read, yet the fact that min and Jane have raised similar concerns makes me think my snap read is more likely correct or not.
I’ll add the caveat that as it’s D1, I could be wrongly scum leaning PKR which is why they’re a slight scum lean.

Can say that this is entirely normal for Eli as either alignment

Even if I accept it’s NAI, it isn’t helping me figure out Eli’s alignment.
If he’s a villager, it would be nice if they had reads already for comparison.

Ok my brain is slowly turning to mush so I’m just going to sleep and catch up again when I wake up xD sorry I’ve been mostly unproductive here. I do have some early sort of reads but I’ll elaborate on them when I’m more awake and maybe have more material to back them up. I’m typically not that great at D1 reads and I say this every game lol.

1 Like

self-awareness :eyes:

gotta disagree with you there

wolf

that’s a big jump

i don’t know much about derps meta, but.

self-awarness more

as jane pointed out

his townread jumps from (what i interpret to be) townread to towncore in the span of 1 post.

this is believable, but, as jane points out once more

my thoughts exactly
help why has everybody said everything i wanted to say already

you… are?

in a nutshell, PKR’s progression on derps is horrible, and derps on his own is kinda scummy (although depending on meta…)

hedgelord
these are about all of my reads. i didn’t read the missionary RT tho, because i don’t want to.

1 Like

/Fake Vote PKR

Fake VC

Voted Voters Count
PKR EliThePsycho 1

feel free to use my Fake VC for VCA.
hopefully enough people use it.
also feel free to copy it, as i will not be updating it frequrently

1 Like

clarification
by fake, i mean unofficial VC, lol