EFoL 4&3/4 - Game Thread - Day 5 (5/16) - The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!

Zone_Q11 has been executed by majority! They were…

The Tyrannical King :shield: :fire:

Neutral Evil
Pass the Torch (Passive) - If you die, a vote to determine the next king will be held at start of the next day.
Head of State (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to occupation and redirection.
  • Your abilities will not be seen by investigative abilities.
  • You can use both day abilities in the same day.
  • In instances of a tied vote where the tie does not include no execution, the player you have voted will take priority for execution.
  • If all members of the Unseen or Cult die, your win condition will change to Defeat the Blue Dragon at any cost , you will be able to perform a factional kill and the game won’t end as long as you are alive.

Insidious Mind (Day) - The target of Guard tonight will have the following effects done unto them. They will be occupied. They will be unable to be protected from any attacks tonight. You will learn their class. If they are a member of the Unseen or Cult, you will be added to their chat. The player(s) they intended to visit (if any) will be framed. - 2 Uses
Allies (Day) - Choose up to two players. During this night, you will have a private chat with them. - 2 Uses

Guard! (Night) - Choose a player. They will be immune to death tonight. - 3 uses :crown:
Order Execution (Night) - Kill a player. Bypasses death immunity. - 1 use (First King Only.)
Defeat the Blue Dragon.

Zone Logs

I came, I saw, I die.

Night 4 begins and will end in 24 hours, or at 2021-01-30T19:15:00Z

Actions are locked one hour before then

5 Likes

oh and if you want to skip night you can do that in your classcards

@min
@Wazza
@an_gorta_pratai
@Jane
@SirDerpsAlot
@ATNoName
@eevee
@CRichard564
@Shurian

EoN3 flavor exists now

pog

1 Like

EoD4 Flavor

“Zone?” asked one of the scientists, unzipping Zone’s tent. “I’ve compiled the experimental results that you asked fo–”

The file they were holding fell out of their hand and onto the floor. Zone was kneeling with his eyes closed, the ground around him surrounded by a circle of symbols traced in blood. Although his lips were moving as though he were speaking, no sound seemed to come out – or at least, none that the other scientist could hear.

“What is the meaning of this?” asked the scientist. “Zone, I trusted you–”

Zone’s eyes snapped open. “So you’ve found me,” he said. “Yet every second you spend on me is a second that the true Cultists get away.”

“What do you mean?” asked the scientist.

Zone snapped his fingers, and a crown appeared on his head. “I am the Tyrannical King, and the rightful ruler of this realm!” he said. “Corax may have given me this power, but I am not one of his cultists. Yet I am not one to forget a debt; I will ensure that all of you remain trapped here forever, never able to return to our home dimension!”

“But eevee is the King, though,” said the other scientist. “We had an election and everything.”

“That’s what he wants you to think!” said Zone. “But I know the truth! I am the rightful ruler of this kingdom, and all of you shall follow me.”

The other scientist lept towards Zone, drawing a line in blood across the edge of the circle. As the circle was broken, Zone doubled over, beginning to cough. Finally, as the scientist finished tracing the line, Zone collapsed completely. As he took his last breath, his body vanished, leaving nothing behind but the strange crown.

4 Likes

EoN5 flavor/Endgame Flavor

" Why have you asked us to come here, my liege?" asked Min, looking at the circlet that Jane was wearing.

“I don’t have much time,” said Jane, tracing the scars from the attack on them a few days before. “I’m going to be dead, soon, to blood poisoning. I want to give you instructions for what to do after I’m gone.”

“But why me?” asked Min. “I’m just…” They flashed back to the time when they had come into work drunk. Jane had nearly fired them, then; now, that seemed so far away.

“I can’t speak for your character, but I can speak for the fact that you certainly aren’t part of a cult,” said Jane. “What I can tell you is that Shurian is conspiring against us.”

Wazza swallowed. “Jane, there’s something I need to tell you,” he said.

Jane flinched slightly at the lack of an honorific, before swatting that thought away. This dimension was changing their mind, as well, if it parsed as unusual for Wazza to use their name. “What is it, Wazza?” they asked.

“The ‘we’ of which you speak is nonexistent,” said Wazza. “I only joined this project to get revenge on Marl and Zone for getting more funding than I did. Now that they’re both dead, my job is done.” He flicked open a device around his wrist, punched some buttons, and vanished.

“Wait, he can just do that?” asked Min.

“That’s not what’s important,” said Jane. “Do you think you can take care of Shurian?”

Min found Shurian standing on a bridge, staring at the water. “Your tyranny ends today!” they said.

“Tyranny?” said Shurian. “Don’t be silly. I just want to get paid, and if the highest bidder happens to be the Cult of Corax, well, that’s not my fault.”

Min charged at Shurian, trying to grapple them, but Shurian blocked them, sidestepping their attack. Min stumbled, but regained their footing. Still, while they were distracted, Shurian was able to maneuver them into a headlock. Min struggled, trying to fight back, but couldn’t break free. At last, spying the water beneath the bridge, they had an idea.

They twisted their body sideways, pulling Shurian with them. The two of them fell over the edge of the bridge, into the water below.

In the scientists’ camp, a spell seemed to break.

Eevee’s crown vanished from his head.

ATNo’s sword shattered into silvery dust.

CRich’s crystal ball ceased to glow, becoming an ordinary iron ball.

The psychic link between Gorta and everyone else in the camp snapped.

“What’s happening?” asked Derps.

“It’s over,” said eevee. “We can finally go home.”

“Speak for yourself,” said Derps. “There is no home for me. Whatever changes this dimension has worked haven’t gone away.” He smiled slightly, revealing a pair of small fangs. “And hey, maybe that vaccination project Soul was working on isn’t such a bad idea after all.”

“Well, the rest of us can go home, at the very least,” said ATNo.

ATNo, CRich, eevee, and Gorta strapped themselves into the time machine. Gorta counted down from ten, before pulling the lever. A flash of blue light arced across the control panel. The next moment, the time machine had vanished.

“How did it go?” asked a news reporter, as they climbed out. They turned back towards the camera. “Although they only appeared to be gone for fifteen seconds, in fact, the brave sixteen scientists spent far longer in the past…”

The four scientists glanced at each other. They had a lot to explain.

5 Likes

@Jane has died! They were…

The Prince :crossed_swords: :shield:

Blue Dragon Killer

High Profile (Passive) - When the Mastermind or Cult Leader attempt to convert you, they will instead attempt to attack you.
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.

Tools of the State (Night) - Perform your chosen night action on a player. Cannot choose the same one until all others are cycled through.

Behead - Kill a player. :crown:
Imprison - Occupy a player, bypassing immunities. Prevent anyone else from visiting them.
Allies - Determine the faction of the targeted player.

Defeat the Unseen or Cult.

Jane Logs

Beheading eevee is literally the only way we don’t instantly lose. So yeah…

@Wazza has died! They were…

The Scorned :fire:

Neutral Social
Utter Contempt (Passive) - Immune to occupation, redirection, and visit prevention. You are immune to death from non-BD attacks once. Targeting a player with a night ability will mark them for the following day. After achieving your win condition, your abilities will be disabled and you will suicide this night. This passive is retained upon class change.

Incriminate (Night) - Frame target player as a member of the Unseen or Cult. - Infinite Uses
Disguise (Night) - Target player will appear as the chosen class if they are executed tomorrow. - 2 Uses

Survive to see 2 marked players executed.

Wazza Logs

WOOHOO! Good luck to everyone, I guess. Scum should all be outed. Cya!

@min has died! They were…

The Drunk

Blue Dragon Offensive
Royal Blood (Passive) - Votes to become king count as two for you.
Liquorlust (Passive) - Immune to occupation and redirection.

Debauchery (Night) - Target 2 other players. Redirect all players targeting either of your targets to the other. You will be seen visiting your first target only. This cannot target the same player twice in a row. - Infinite Uses

Defeat the Unseen or Cult.

min logs

Min - Drunk

N1: Geyde <—> Night

N2: PKR <—> Jane

N3: Tree (as requested)

N4: Jane <—> Derps

brrrr

@Shurian has died! They were…

The Sellsword :shield: :crossed_swords:

Neutral Evil
Among Friends (Passive) - You are aligned against the Blue Dragon. After the second night or whenever you are added to the scum chat, you will appear as a member of the Unseen or Cult to investigative abilities.
Contracted (Passive) - You have access to the following effects:

• Immune to occupation and redirection.
  • Immune to attacks from the Unseen or Cult.
  • If all members of the Unseen or Cult die and you have not been added to their scum chat, you will gain a factional kill and prevent the game from ending as long as you are alive.
  • Your class type is Offensive for the purpose of all interactions.
  • Before the end of day 1, you must choose the effect of Intimidate to match one of the following or it will be randomized.
    • The Drunk’s Debauchery
    • The Butler’s Serve Wine
    • The Knight’s Vigilanteism
  • You cannot target the same player on consecutive nights with your night abilities.

Stonewall (Night) - Prevent non-attack and non-conversion abilities from targeting your target. Can’t be used after the second night. - 2 uses :crown:
Intimidate (Night) - Use your chosen night ability. - Infinite uses

Defeat the Blue Dragon at any cost.

Shurian Logs

At the time of their death, Shurian had inherited the factional kill.

As all threats to the Blue Dragon have been eliminated:

The Blue Dragon and Scorned are victorious!

:tada:

Spreadsheet link: Click here :eyes:

Scumchat link: [Requested to not be released]

Spectator/deadchat link: Click here :eyes:

5 Likes

i didnt want to write a modrant so i made a picture

3 Likes

modrant:

I can’t believe that literally none of us noted that we accidentally deleted pity conversions aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

(to anyone curious why the last night even happened, it was to determine if derps had won or lost)

I noticed it :^)

I didn’t know that it was an accident though.

im not actually sure if it was an accident but i feel like it was because why shouldnt it exist

Wait, so Zone was actually CL?

I need to check the spreadsheet.

I subbed into a bad place, and I am a bad liar.
…well, on the bright side, at least it’s over now.

1 Like

Zone was CL, all other flips were true

1 Like

geyde was acolyte>CL yes

your night action both prevented a neutral from winning and would have given cult a chance if the convert target didnt get sniped by eevee lol

id call this based

1 Like

Well then…

Okay, so wtf was eevee doing?

thank you for subbing in, btw

was a spot that was really awkward to find a replacement for because of the situation it was in

1 Like

Okay, so my read on Shurian not being CL wasn’t technically wrong, but my read on Geyde was.