Evolution Mafia - Dead Chat

death can’t stop me i’m like a vengeful spirit i just come back even stronger

And I’m annoyed cause whole day I had to defend against stuff like:

“eevee doesn’t have post restiction and fakes!!”
“eevee sounds townie, so he is scum!!!”

There was nothing I could really defend against.
All arguments were just taken out of nowhere and I pointed it out.

You can’t acusse someone of being townie and then proceed to lynch them, that’s… stupid.

if i were you i take the night vig almost always

or, even just don’t evolve if you want the dayvig path

How was I supposed to prove my post restriction?
I had it, that’s it.

All acussations about me faking it were… uhm… nothing I could do to prove them wrong too.

it lined up
nobody with an evo point had a restriction

My reads are bad, ngl. I have little faith in them especially after the recent SFoL.
You wolfread me for having base-level, bad reads, and it’s honestly fair. The problem is that my reads really are that bad and NAI for me :joy:
What might help you read me, though, is what I do with these reads. As V I’ll typically re-evaluate. As W I’ll just push mislynches.

I don’t think your read on me was bad. It just didn’t work on me specifically, but it wasn’t bad. Unlike my reads. I’m still struggling with explaining my reads and making them good.

And by the way, me being relaxed in thread is also NAI. I’ve recently learned to separate my feelings/emotions from FM. I’m gonna be fairly relaxed even if I’m being wagoned at EoD. Which doesn’t mean I’ll sit there and do nothing – that’s an important distinction.

Third thing: don’t read me on TMI. I know this entire post I’m writing here is basically self-meta, but I genuinely want to help you for future games when we’re both V. I’m self-aware as both alignments and rarely suffer from TMI. You can’t catch me on TMI when I’m wolfing. You can totally catch me on intent, because I’m a proactive wolf.

<3

@ dead chat This might help y’all too, which is why I’m posting it here.
Of course, you can just disregard what I say on grounds of “self-meta, I don’t believe,” but my intention here really is to help. :upside_down_face: + I felt like writing that anyway, so might as well.

Icibalus didn’t line up tho

icibalus was probably busy being tortured by his sleep paralysis chimera in bed

You didn’t wait for Ici either actually to deny this part.

We’ll just disregard that time I fell into a reactiontest in LotR on purpose. That was dumb.

1 Like

well i mean it was also a reactiontest that got you cleared so who knows

i’m going to dig myself out of the grave
i’m going to carry information from beyond into the realm of the living
and i’m going to beat the shit out of arete probably

And I think that’s the gist of it. I’m generally going somewhere. Intent is the key to reading me, unless you’re Arete, who has a godread on me.

1 Like

Just… don’t?
You killed too many town already.

I highkey think Arete has a feel for how I play in general, and has a godread on me as a result because they know how I’m going to approach the game.
That’s not something easily fixed, unfortunately.

1 Like

all the people i killed were extremely probable lynches and better off vigged

Italy, now imagine if you just took the nightvig and vigged eevee then.

oh also @sulit @Geyde rename title to rome has fallen please and thank you

^ Also it would let me send one more check to someone.

i could be roleblocked
or eevee could be healed