FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

this is an unironic activity read but I think ? when it comes to silv its fairly a valid one

but why “tinfoil”

1 Like

Nah, I think Wazza is fine for now.

why doesnt the up arrow work a;slkfja;sldjf;aslkdjf;alksdjf’

1 Like

the thing tinfoil is just a word I use to start a debate on something

which I got

THis post is one of if not the worst fucking read on a person that i have ever seen in my entire FM carrier.
Lets break it all the way fucking down.

Ahem

Why the fuck would me solving in my first post sent as i get on break wolf AI in any freacking world. I hadn’t read any of thread how the hell would i have reads??? Expect me to make them up? read thrad before am allowed to post???

Read this again.
Look at player list
Read this again

Thank You

Both of these comments TMI me town andf then the second one already states i am a wolf by wording? Calling a post YUP thats town but am trying to wolf case them so let me also thrtow shade at the same time.

I have done this is my last 5 games at the very least and also gives a constent way to see peoples progression. At that point i don’t think anyone should have had a rad on my in any sense of the word. And hearing why they give that read helps get into what they are thinking.

Cause everyone tryies to fucking read me D1 is wrong and mis kills me i just wanted a calm fucking game for once.

/Vote Leafia

flip this scum prove me town mafia kill me d1 thank you am going for lunch

1 Like

his gorta read for example

The up arrow works on mobile but not on desktop for whatever reason

silviu and joker

i mean

silviu was like literally psuedo-openwolfing earlier in a way that felt more real than usual

the fact they’re posting significantly less than usual is only the nail in the coffin imo

1 Like

You sure about this Min?

orange did have a moment that was weird/somewhat scummy to me, but I don’t know if it’s in his town range (it was when he suspected me for failing to understand an apparent joke post from Katze)

so he’s usually not like this?

i

ok

lmfao

1 Like

@katze am I ridiculous for thinking people scumr eading me for playing mashes objectively correct is insane

1 Like

esooa ur a queen ur posts are all super cute

1 Like

and that people should probably just realize the darkwing or whatever posts I quoted together ands aid why they’re scummy are scummy

???what

yes I am

ive played with her enough lol

Hmm where?