FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

this website doesnt play mashes

otherwise it wouldn’t be fucking 36/12

1 Like

what if people just realized what towny things are or like what wolfy things are for that matter too

Plus marshal is as well but marshal just has a trash read on me always tbh

imagine this game goes to like day 8

thats over 2 weeks of straight mashing

2 Likes

Ok then.

There’s no reason to TR Silviu either…

Maybe we leave them as ITA zone for being lowposter and stuff

christ i hope i dont engame lol

/unvote

This perspective makes 0 sense for a villager to have especially when they think that they are obvious town (they said this in a later post) and so can be found easily - they would be actively encouraging people to try and read their slot with the confidence that they can obvtown themselves

It’s more likely that TL is trying to discredit any wolfreads on him by saying that trying to read him D1 is futile

after convincing my cat for 5 minutes that it is safe to jump up onto my desk (despite her doing it a million times)

i am now back

1 Like

yeah ive been on mobile most of day and am on desktop now and it’s better in some ways but not that

this was it

I don’t get what’s wrong with it

theres also the fact that this was their third post like 1800 posts after their last and also the reply is quite a bit after vulgards post

half of their iso is like this

1 Like

i am still accepting shot list applicationsze

How’s it going everyone?
Has anything interesting happened?

ive told you my opinion on the play here so i’ll just post a :joy_cat: and tell you keep doing ur thing

shit esooa was right

You should always at least skim the thread over to get impressions of people before posting if you’re town and I’d recommend doing it as a wolf too. You never want to go in blind. Going in blind implies you don’t care about solving.

If you haven’t even read the thread, why automatically sheep someone V if you’re V? They could be a wolf for all you know.

Neither come close to doing that because wolves can do protown things too. Also, this is a very pathetic attempt to throw shade on me.

This is an explaination that I can live with and that makes sense.

it did look like that when I read his ISO

ita likely good idea

about what?