FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

This wasn’t what I was doing here, I’m just saying.

If a player I think to be scum claims their role and is fucking anticlaimed, that’s a player I can remove from my PoE and thus, not give a shit about their slot, in a mash, this is fine by me.

my point is that’s super hardline and self-centered

on the other hand I can also relate to that

…and?

Yup. No way you’re town with how you tried to discredit me there. Granted, I have a hard time imagining why you’d do it as scum, but it’s not something a townie would ever do when someone that was scumreading them admits that there’s a possibility that they’re wrong. We need to yeet Orange today. It’s the only option. I’m now 100% convinced that he’s scum.

/vote Leafia

Ummmm… explain this now.

your reasoning is bad and so is your backtracking

admitting to it is really fucking ballsy

I think that’s still well within your scum range to say this but am willing to admit that I’ve been in those shoes as town

Wrong on both accounts and you know it. Don’t make me laugh Wazza, you’re smarter than this.

Someone gib me a list of 5 names that I should ISO and I’ll go ISO them after I done shower.

do you have any limits on how many posts these people should have

/vote Orangeandblack
I think he’s got solid scum equity, but at this point, even if he does manage to flip town, enough people have associated with him that we get quite a bit of usable info.

is wazza still scum

As long as it’s not Vul, Kat or Marahal it should be fine.

Preferably you don’t ask me to read low posters or 0 posters for obvious reasons.

I mean, I have no reason to exactly lie about it, everyone can do it at some point, it’s like pushing a player into an oncoming train just to limit the amount of possibilities. I kill people for info a lot of the time if I can’t exactly use mechanics to my advantage, making other people die isn’t exactly a thing I’m afraid to admit at.

So you’re giving me the “You’re wrong” treatment when I basically just said the same thing Orange said?

I think so but at this point I’m back to being most comfortable flipping astand

still put them on shots list plz

How do I link this to the voting thread?

the link icon

Quote it, copy and paste it onto the voting thread

or just ask me to do it and I’ll quote both posts