FAM Thread 1 (Day 1)

i think an eod cfd could be telling, im fine settling on astandslot cuz thread surrounding them is p wolfy even if i personally think orange is mafia-er.

i’d also just completely pop tan here

realistically i think lol is likeliest mafia tho so im gonna push it, sorry not sorry

I just voted it because everyone was :sunglasses:

I think im going insane

1 Like

actually fuck you

I said the same thing earlier when talking about Tan’s sudden switch on orange’s wagon talking about how it’s not self-pres then explains the vote which literally explains self-pres.

And I said literally the same thing about lol when Orange was planning on switching to him, ain’t just some random thing.

/vote lol
I don’t have the interest in this game to deal with the talking heads yelling over each other. Marshal I guess tried a "spicy"CFD and I can’t be assed.

luk i meant luk

also, if I were say advocating against CFD’ing to another player
doesn’t that literally mean I’m fine with Tan dying?

:woozy_face:

stop doing this to me jesus

My vote is staying here

Goodbye

1 Like

:cricket:

what

i mean

not directly???

thats my problem is like

you dont appear to have a stance on tan at all

luk is posting an “ahhhrg im a british guy who doesnt know whats going on hee hoo im so unaware of thread idgaf about anything ayaya im so uncaring tbh”

they have no reads which is by far not what their villa game is at all

they’re wolf, if u want options that resolve more than whatever. I’ve got u a mafia. ur choice or not tbh

my stance is tan’s voting has been unexplainable unless partnered with astand but also trying to save him

I will vote there over luk every time

i feel like wazza has justified keeping her vote on lol without really acknowleding the tan wagon much once it took off

are you fucking blind?

Don’t give me “o he’s got no reads” when he clearly does

u have like 5 dogshit no reasoning reads with no conviction

that better?

why are you talking about yourself in the third person