FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

no one really influenced those players to start the wagons, they did it themselves

But have you gamethrown as scum

That’s a hard sell my dude

I haven’t, hence why I originally said I can’t really wolf-read them for it because I don’t want to make the same mistake they are making

I’m still on Whysper right

/vote Whysper

I’m changing my vote, I’m not crying if Uni dies some way or another because it’s basically guaranteed, but I’d rather let someone shoot Uni instead because I get the feeling his wagon is going to be harder to read than a shot on him.

Has she posted again

It isn’t, Arctic took your shade and made it into a push onto me. Now he is shifting the blame onto you as being the person who started the wagon, while seeming to back off as EoD approaches

If not sink that every time, at least Uni is posting and given what went down earlier that’s honestly not a bad look lmao

1 Like

how the fuck am i backing off anything

plus i tried to take cred for starting the wagon even though i didn’t really

get out

I truly don’t understand why people can’t do the obvious and vote for me and shoot Whysper.

How is that obvious what

every word of what you just said is wrong

Like ???

confused noises

1 Like

Well apparently I’m going to die, might as well kill me and analyze the wagon then shoot whysper.

for what

I think Uni is being enough of an obvious villager that I think TL should shoot someone else

plus what if TL is lying :flushed:

yeah uni is prob just a villager

1 Like

god dammit ghana