yeah same

/vote Katze

oh it’s reset?

well

/vote whysper

just staying here probably

This is a big brain vote right here

You cannot my child, you must vote me or whysper as she has gladiated me

Katze is a lion, lions hunt and kill. Katze kills. Katze mafia confirmed.

It is time for everyone’s first formal lesson on noexeing. Now, I’ve been around the Town recently and have noticed it’s a common tradition to “execute” someone. However, it is more accurate to describe it as a misconception. There are many people who are unsure of who to execute, but that implies that they believe someone should be executed. Due to this inconsistent way of thinking, it may lead to impulsive decisions that will cause innocent townies to be hung. Not only that, but using democracy to vote for an elimination puts everyone in danger of being manipulated by the minority. It is commonly believed that “majority rules”, but this is never the case when people are blindly voting. Democracy doesn’t apply in this situation, everyone must know when to not use it. Instead, power should be transferred towards an all-powerful entity. In this case, that would be me.

There are many things to consider, especially when deciding to noexe, as not only newcomers, but veterans are hesitant to approach noexe because it goes against common beliefs. It’s time to stop this madness and begin a new era of governing. Leadership shall be established in this Town, centered around my power.

It’s time for enlightenment.

/vote Whysper

Uni I need you to post like 27 more times before EOD friend

Your not Cob pls

you’re*

i hear my cat crying and i find her just at the food bowl and wow thats a mood

1 Like

Why 24?

He’s too innocent

My graduation is tomorrow. I’m anxious.

1 Like

Gl, should be easy. Just walk across stage take diploma and hit a sick dab on the way out

5 Likes

wait my champs game is over im legally allowed to use this copypasta now