FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

intensify is stumped

It looks like he’s some kind of treestump and he can still talk. He claims he’s going to “die” under specific circumstances only.

unless katze is a fuckin wolf

Like treestump role?

post restricted treestump

/vote icibalus

The fact we have somehow managed to PoE and shoot the treestump seems like wolves knew what they were doing or we’re super unlucky. In other words, mech reasons suggest he’s mafia because it seems unlikely we’d target the treestump by accident, while a social read might point to town considering how he handled the act of dying?

It’s cause he’s a treestump

Which is really fucking funny, likely knowing the flavor the slot is

What’s the flavour

I find that highly unlikely.

I find it really weird there should be only, what, one treestump in the setup? Maybe two? And we somehow managed to PoE and mass-shoot exactly that treestump at the start of day 2. It suggests wolves knowing it’s a treestump and that town won’t get a flip off the shots.

the tree

Gorta most likely

Treeman

1 Like

@nutella I didn’t have that many thoughts. I had like 2 or 3 townreads, some townleans, and only 1 or 2 scumleans because I hhad read proportionally a very small amount of the thread,and I saw that 2 of my townreads were voting Tan, 2 townleans were voting astand/lol, and 1 of them was voting off the top wagons entirely, so I sheeped my vote on Tan. I had to check what slot lol was because I thought I didn’t have time to read threadmarks and wasn’t checking replacements. (Stupid, I know, I won’t do it again.) anyway I was in the thread for some of Tan’s posts in realtime and I didn’t think they were as terrible as people thought they looked,except for one or two of them,but I didn’t see the posts as particularly towny,either, and figured sheeping wasn’t such a bad idea. I was in the thread for literally none of astand’s or lol’s posts and had no opinion on the slot whatsoever other than what I was getting from my townleans, and I didn’t think it was a strong enough reason to vote there, especially since I hadn’t read their posts.

shoot the kat

And Tangeld flipped town aligned neutral as far as I can tell

But then there was a town aligned cult leader?

inquisitor, essentially

A treestump with a post restriction, which makes perfect sense but I can see how that’s frustrating

I don’t think it’s guaranteed to be a town role,I saw someone saying that earlier but I got randed a mafia treestump role once in a game that never started lol.

katze has lost town immunity status by pushing a villager again

Ah right it makes sense he was acting reasonably wolfy tbh

1 Like