FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

bruh i’m literally calling for joker and leafia to die first

Ici/nutella/Joker/ArcticXI/Lemonfairy/WWA/Aelin/min

Would yeet here today. I am the least inclined to kill Arctic (very towny socially), min (mechanically super likely to be town unless Silviu flips town, and even then I think they’ve been towny), nutella (good EoD1, though that’s the most I can say)

Ici/Joker/Lemonfairy/WWA/Aelin

Open to hearing arguments about the people above. I think Aelin’s been decently towny but I don’t remember there anything being super clearing? I might’ve said something she did was super villagery but I don’t remember what it was.

wolf flips have all given some info but overall their roles were weak and so was their social position
highly likely that wolves turned on them

I think Intensify should just post till past his limit, give his read list, and die so we can resolve him

3 Likes

(it’s a joke, i’m tan’s girlfriend so i’m legally allowed to make this joke until you find something less awkward to call the other 3p)

1 Like

/Ita Ici

1 Like

wait you are dating tan?

you and every other villager in this thread think that lol
if he refuses he’s just w

@FoLAnnualMash

Honestly I’m inclined to believe you but can you have a look at the post I linked and point out differences between Leafia there and here

joker and wind have done like nothing AI

aelin essentially townslipped because they thought they were getting converted when esoaa neighbourized them

i don’t tihnk lemonfairy is that wolfy but idk

kill ici lol

Exactly. That’s exactly my point. It’s because TL is most likely Tan’s partner. If I was Tan’s partner I wouldn’t be so insistant on this, now would I? Also, in a world where I was Tan’s partner, I’d know that there’s a chance TL isvtelling the truth, so I wouldn’t risk this. There’s a 100% chance that TL is either Tan’s partner or a wolf.

marl is supposedly about to unleash a can of whoopass on ici tonight (and is not very open to debate about that)

yes, of course! i didn’t engage with her much yesterday because i figured my judgement would be compromised.

oh wtf poggers luna!!

3 Likes

lemonfairy had an decent in depth SL on ici that she posted earlier today

let me find it

put it in the ita thread hippopottomi

thank you! anyway this is not the time to talk about my smart, funny and extremely cute girlfriend, we have wolves to catch!

3 Likes

You’ve literally had one game with me with me as town. You don’t really know how I truly am as town.

This is their read on Ici

all of these posts shes numbered were from the 1st day