town can just decide to kill another slot tomorrow

just kill him jesus

So many wolfy slots LOL

Vriska From Homestuck Knows The Gospel

/vote Joker

If I’m not doing it already

/vote Joker

My eyes need bleach

I actually hadn’t seen Amelia post about me EVER and now they pop into thread and throw complete shade and then leave I’m so confused

Idc to switch my vote rn in on mobile

@katze if you’re town and ici flips wolf kp i will literally never forgive you for like 35 minutes

Who are they?

Tbh icis kinda improved a bit they do seem genuinely angry lol

kyodaz, maybe you(?), probably some other people who decided i was wolfy because i used a comma at an inauspicous time cursed by the gods who i don’t know about

they’re pretty outdated i haven’t been focusing on updating my list for a bit

but uhhh

ici - came into thread D1 with literally identical thoughts to mine, some things i had said, a lot of things i hadn’t said; their posting is good which they are really bad at emulating as a wolf

amelia/italy - they’re literally just "both of them suck at posting as a wolf and are volume-wise probably villagers

jane - i know jane really wants to rand wolf and has talked about this extensively in the past, their D1 engagement didn’t really feel like someone who was overly excited to rand wolf, and the posts i’ve seen in realtime feel pretty similar to how i felt about them in upick

whysper - imma be honest i don’t remember exactly what it was but i put her there sometime during D1

lemonfairy - me and sulit isoed her overnight and her EoD1 was like… super frozen wolf imo. her posts today looked better from what i saw?

I actually want Amelia over Icibalus now for what I could only describe as an abysmal entrance

I didn’t even know other ppl said u were wolfy, I noticed you when you were doing all that macro micro talk which seems like pure nonsense a wolf wld do

i’ll never forgive myself

if you actually tried to understand what i was saying and assume i’m just really really bad at communicating my thoughts when it comes to reads you might understand that it’s not pure nonsense

how dare you

are you going to dispute the fact that i can volume clear you at having 165 posts on D2 and be right 99% of the time