FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

okay have you considered that back when i was pushing intensify there was only a 10% chance i’d due for dumb reasons but now an extra 0 has been added to that number

yeah this is possibly a concern, because realistically they’re probably one of the deeper wolves if they are a wolf

you are pocketed regardless of her alignment

the majority of scumreads on icibalus have been explained

you hadn’t explained your townread on them until like within the last hour despite it being at a much greater strength than most of the scumreads, so i think you should really re-evaluate why you actually townread them

Wait to be clear, I’m talking about the wagon on Joker there, asking Ici to case Joker.

oh ok

well then there’s really only one thing I can do with these choices rn

/vote Icibalus

i think ici is town because the way she handled d1 reads much more like “villager struggling to get into thread” than “frozen wolf”

like i think the metaphor stuff rarely comes from a wolf if at all

Why Ici out of these choices?

they’ve got one less vote than me

“does it matter if im pocketed if im right”

“if im right i get to be smug about it”

thanks brain

what happened to you wanting to get ITA’d?

if you wanted to die why did you self pres

Why? It’s a prime way to voice reads vaguely without getting much backlash for it. Players also like hearing unique reads on themselves, so it also just gets them on your side.

1 Like

Well the day is young, bit of a boring reason of yours.

given the context of her posting in thread i think its a very natural reaction to have if attempting to post content but struggling to do so

Glad that I am finally out of the chaotic list

1 Like

yea, I want to get ita’d

getting lynched is boring in comparison.

like hippo said, i don’t understand why it can’t just be a wolf that’s struggling to make reads so they can get away with a bunch of stuff that no one understands or is incredibly open to interpretation to the point where everyone will have their own understanding of the reads and so they become not really disagreeable

well you’re more likely to know if you’re right if you aren’t pocketed

I’ll bag u tonite

Ur in town leader list

1 Like

bruh