FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

Luk is currently the main wagon as far I recall.

u have double my posts what the fuck

i mean im sick but

jesus

yeah, he’s a good shot

i prefer intensify first and am only not voting them since i expect them to die to ITAs soon

it’s a weekend and I hate myself

3 Likes

I do actually need to tap out at some point tho

At any case, I am keeping pressure on Luk then.

/vote TheLukundo

I said I was going to give this game an effort level 1 out of 10 but ended up backreading and ISOing a bit more than I expected, I just have a lot of stuff I’m busy with irl

But I’ve read enough of the game to find a couple people I would trust enough to sheep within reason, and have a couple reads that overlap with theirs, so I’m just taking a backseat and rolling with that strategy for now.

ok leafia can also just be a wolf for this post

I rescind my statement that Leafia is town btw

Welcome to the club

1 Like

leafia is a mood

@Luxy you have my vote again btw
Ping me when you vote

Seriously? Just because I don’t want all this horrible pressure and am sick and tired of everyone stupidly thinking I’m Tan’s partner, I’m a wolf now!?! How the f does that never come from town and if I was a wolf, do you seriously think I’d deny being Tan’s partner when not denying it would be a million times easier on me!?! I can’t take this anymore all shots on me. Just kill me now. I replaced in to have a fun and relaxing game, not to be pressured and treated like this. I want out. Just end me now.

well we have to kill intensify first tbh

1 Like

Oh no not the AtE again

But seriously, Leafia, if you need to take a break from the thread just go take a break

2 Likes

Arctic is right, Intensify is the priority shot right now anyway

Maybe you’re right. With this shot accuracy, I doubt I have any chance of dying even if the remainder of the shots were at me. This town couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn honestly. From inside the barn one inch from the wall. Giggles Anyway,I definitely need a break, so I think I’ll take one now.

1 Like

/ITA joker

I’m leaving again now

LOL