FAM Thread 2 (Day 2)

Yeah its classic, esp at end of day when villagers want to vote fast they usually naked votes and accept they may have to explain next day cuz they priorotise voting right.

…Ah.

Stuff.

Ici said I should stop ISOing people and just play the game while it happens.

So nothing of interest has happened.

I’m still scum according to a billion people for some reason that cannot explained.

Arc is also claiming to have some sort of super special social reason for why I am scum but he can’t reveal it or something idk.

Elaborate?

Thread is moving too fast for me and I have a headache
I’m probably just going to start lurking for an event and reading whenever possible

this?

it’s… compelling

it doesn’t really address most of my concerns cause it was made before them though

intensifys EoD is baaaaaaad

idk a thing that people normally sya is that start of game neighbourhoods are probably not pure

They could be a claimvig that can shoot people that have claimed an ability and guessed that he had a N0 peek ability from what he said.

Arctic, how do you know what players these are? The way you phrased your post suggests you know Uni’s one of these players.

Scum always more helpful in thread get locked nerd

because i am mafia and have TMI

neighborhood purity is kinda wifom and trying to setup read it is kind of a dice roll

you’re in it too :flushed:

That’s half a joke but I do think mafia usually answer mech and story questions more than town

There’s nothing in the description of Zori’s passive that says it’s a neighborhood.

Not a single mention of a chat or anything.

Btw anyone who itas trashman is scumclaiming and should die if they do

yeah i worded that wrong
cult

And you also said Uni was one of these players. Did Zori soft that or did Uni claim it?

Like this post if ur memesky

1 Like

at the start of the game she said she had a parity check that me/you/cloned/uni were not the same alignment which was probably just a way of saying that we’re her cult