FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

yeah mafia enabler would be accompanied with mafia having no good omega abilities which seems a bit weird given the concept but shrug

Lukundo had one

unless there’s a restriction

which is possible

Part of that is me being salty because I got jebaited. I can’t explain that without claiming, though.

Another part is that I used it as an argument to justify my stance on Esooa’s claim. I wouldn’t have brought it up for no reason, again, otherwise.

1 Like

yeah double rolecop is strong

im undecided if it means anything for conroys alignment

/Shoot Emilia
Round 2. Shooting a different person.
Still claiming Cent’s pelt if they’re a wolf though because I tried.

But if cents is a mafia enabler why would he need an investigative ability to check who has an omega?

Mafia would literally know who has one, wouldn’t they?

This setup has proven to be funky on several occasions, a wolf enabler existing is realistic. Town treestump that doesn’t flip alignment is anti-town to some extent. Mafia enabler would be a nice pro-town role to hide behind and deepwolf with.

#mashdesign. Spoken by someone who’s never finished designing a mash.

I mean out of the mafia team…
Bc why would they randomly enable a town omega

I mean, some mafia may have omega abilities too?

Yeah but have you noticed how much kp the wolves have had

on their team, yeah

could plausibly gain a benefit if they do?

We still have unflipped wolves, they might have good omega abilities.

Saying that they don’t is a dangerous assumption with that in mind.

Lukundo had one
Why do I have to keep saying that

I’m not convinced

Anyway, other than setup gaming are there any other reasons people still think Cents is a wolf

Quite a bit, yeah. But that doesn’t mean Centuries being a mafia enabler is any less likely. Mafia KP and a mafia enabler can both exist.

In fact, it’s possible the mafia enabler has already enabled mafia KP. It’s all speculation, but nothing exists to disprove that, so I’m considering it.

Town enabler is something almost certain to exist in this setup. Otherwise, many town roles have had useless sections.

Ok maybe you missed my claim but my cult has a communal omega enabler ability that we all agree on

1 Like

Hmm.

there’s… 7 dead wolves, i think?

i suppose its possible that the strongest roles are all still alive and have powerful omegas

i do think “having strong omegas being gated behind convincing a villager to enable you” is a thing geyde would find interesting but

setupgaming

bottom text