FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

I see nutella’s wolf play pattern is to pick a random villager to push every day. Once again, no mention to Centuries. Not even a mention of Windward! This time, I am the designated target.

…She takes the opportunity not to push Windward here. And she takes it when Esooa is brought up as the third cult leader. This is when nutella starts wondering if the cult leaders are all V.

Do I have to explain why this makes Esooa look even worse?

Idk what this makes wind. Nutella’s interactions with Centuries and WWA don’t lock them town.

Based on nutella’s play pattern, Centuries and WWA look like villagers, though. Centuries was her designated push d1, WWA d2, and Vulgard d3. I know Vulgard is town.

Her changing her Windward read could be an attempt to townclear Esooa upon learning that Esooa being a cult leader was public information. And her not pushing Centuries/WWA too hard is explainable, too. She might not have wanted to push them too hard, because she didn’t want to look bad off their V flips.

Need to read WWA and Centuries’ ISOs to figure out how they treated this, but yeah.

this is why katze smellsze

I read Esooa’s ISO and I see hard wolfsiding. I read nutella’s ISO and I see partnery treatment of Esooa (and also hard wolfsiding). I see Esooa’s shot on nutella and it’s a viable bus shot.

Idk if I’m tunneled or if Esooa’s mafia here.

I had Esooa as a gut read but Vul’s wall is convincing me to shoot there

I looked at Kat’s ISO yesterday because they were shown to have multiple bad takes and I wanted to see if she could be a wolf

I didn’t get to the point where I could conclude much, but their early read list was good apart from a few misclears, it didn’t follow the consensus and had flipped villagers in there

Kat constantly trying to get me to talk about my abilities while knowing there’s anti-claim mechanics is wolfy but I’ll let it be

I also decided that this was useless to out, but once again, I want to be readable

I’d be ready to shoot Esooa here but I don’t want to be impulsive just because I can’t play like I usually do (focusing on the quality of my reads over being present and readable)

So I’ll just settle for moving Esooa to my scumreads

Bus shots are kind of meeh with so few mafia alive. I think you’re overblowing the strength of your case a bit.

This is weird. Esooa and nutella have no real interactions d1 and d2. None at all. Trust me, or read their ISOs yourselves and learn that I am not lying or misrepresenting it.

Then comes d3. As soon as Nutella learns from someone that WWA is a cult leader and there’s a wolf between her/WWA, she tunnels WWA. Or at least, expresses intent to tunnel. But when Esooa is brought up as a cult leader as well, Nutella suggests they can all be town. This is someone with no prior read on Esooa. And yet, she has that thought right after Esooa’s name is brought up. I could see that being a snap reaction to realizing there are two village cult leader and she’s the only mafia one. In that world, she wants to self-preserve by calling them all town. But yeah.

Vice versa. Esooa has no read on Nutella. Come day 3, Esooa asks who to shoot. Could be interpreted as stalling, but it should be NAI. She is given a list of three names: Emilia, Centuries, Nutella. Shoots nutella without thinking about it twice. She has no reads on any of them. She didn’t give the shot any visible thought, only point and click. And this was after nutella called her town.

Sure, nutella flipped mafia. But the utter lack of progression makes me think Esooa knew exactly what she was doing.

Again, idk if I’m tunneled, but.

The best-looking thing for Esooa here is a conflict of agendas. Nutella is like ‘we could call be town! (nutella, Esooa, WWA).’ What does Esooa do? Doesn’t even read that and shoots nutella in ITAs.

That is also a fair point.

What about everyone else on the current shotlist?

Meh, I’m leaning in the direction of Esooa town with that in mind. The “conflict of agendas” thing seems solic d.

Thanks for talking to me about it, Solic.

1 Like

This is a mash…

I don’t think shooting in an established shotlist is scummy, like you’re really filling in blanks here.

Who’s in it?

I only remember Emilia, and I don’t remember much from her

But my gut says she’s town because she immediately cleared me for something NAI

It’s not a logical reason, but I think it’s something V!Emilia would do

Makes more sense to think that. I’m reconsidering my initial stance.

Wolves have lost about half their members by now. Nutella trying to self-preserve by calling WWA and Esooa town seems more likely than her trying to protect Esooa. Especially since Esooa shoots her with no hesitation despite having two other options.

Solic is correct that bussing here is no longer a great strategy.

Leaning toward WWA at least being town, but I’ll ISO WWA for due diligence anyway.

The reason that both Emilia and Lemon are trying to shoot NPC Barcode instead of someone from the shotlist

I have my towncore of [Vul, Kat, Cloned, Luxy, Gorta] and [Arctic, GGhana] as townleans and I’m extremely confident in it

Mist was there, but the nutella clear is a bad look

I’ll look into it once I get home

Frost, you’ve given me another reason to think Esooa’s town. If Esooa’s mafia, she knows Barcode’s life depends on nutella being alive. With that in mind, she could stall a bit more before shooting. Since people were already shooting Barcode… might as well let people waste more shots on that before bussing (in that world).

1 Like

was in my townleans*