FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

D2 Centuries ISO is villagery. If he’s a wolf his day 1 was an intentional and super hard townside, included with distancing and defending a lot of V slots that are easy day kills for the wolves.

And then he plays d2 the way he does? Yeah, no, I think he has no agenda, no plan. I think he’s V and doesn’t deserve to get shot.

Your iso explanation seems more like you’re describing TMI :smile_cat:

I promise I’ll stop backseat reading now

tmi these balls

I know it sounds like I’m describing TMI, but I think wolf!Centuries would embrace being wrong a bit more, if that makes sense.

Like, he’s clearing like 15 villagers on day 1 alone, including a lot of easily pushable V slots. And then he doesn’t play d2 as if he actually intends to go deep.

That’s not wolfy.

I appreciate Solic not insulting me every time he disagrees with my reads, even if he disagrees. Reminds me why I enjoy playing with him.

also to arctic this is me referencing to my role

i wouldnt like say this only to “genuinely” say i have the opposite result later on

I’ll ISO WWA now, but take Centuries off the shotlist, we’re not killing that.

wolves i know very well you’re waiting for me to use my enable to kill the person i want to enable because y’all know im not going to stop yapping about it

i could believe this
i do, however, think there was someone else targeted with the factional last night who was saved

oh yeah this ^ is what i meant
i think i can confirm mist saved Luxy actually

well this is exactly why Mist said esooa is wolfy and quite honestly it’s a solid case
even i said something about the barcode/nutella situation with respect to Esooa and said it definitely wasn’t a clear

same lol

actually i don’t think that alone is what looks suspicious; it’s that people were saying it makes more sense to identify the controller and shoot them, and nutella was on the shotlist anyway, and then esooa fired. it’s just an uncreative shot and it doesn’t indicate that esooa arrived at the conclusion that nutella was scum and should be shot exactly then. she just popped in and shot nutella and left.

lol even people who play with me regularly don’t know my pronouns but whatever, idrc

this is the one thing that made me think she’d changed her read on me
but and i think i asked her about that and she said she saw some things that were making her doubt her read on me? but then went straight into voting me as soon as she saw that TL said two of esooa/nutella/wind had to be scum
she said she interpreted it as me being lockscum because she’s town, but obviously she did not flip town, and i find it a little odd that she assumed esooa would… flip scum? lol
this is actually something i only noticed now btw

yes this, something’s weird about that because TL said there were 2 mafia and 1 town
TL is full of shit anyway but it’s like nutella forgot esooa existed

because i pushed her back (too bad we can’t multi ISO here) and questioned why she was pushing me and trusting what the 3p says, and it wasn’t ever just between her and me anyway, she just acted like esooa was off-limits which is weird. it does make esooa look worse, though

to be completely honest you don’t have an original case on Esooa, Mist does, and i take no credit for it because i voiced a TR on both esooa and nutella in the thread and only expressed other thoughts in my cult chat. But you’re analyzing nutella’s spew and i get the feeling you aren’t partnered with esooa, but that there’s probably a wolf between the two of you and esooa looks worse from nutella’s spew. I think you both look bad but esooa looks worse lol.

honestly she can also be a wolf who wanted to use this as a point in her favor, too
but i dont remember esooa ever telling me i’m scum and it’s now between her and me if people still actually believe what TL said
i didn’t read either of their slots for the first two days, though. i only discussed them in the cult chat because we thought nutella was partnered with Uni and i thought Esooa was whiteknighting Aelin so Arctic removed her from the cult chat. But it was heavy speculation and Arctic was more informed than i was so i take no credit for anything.

valid point

it wasn’t public info; it was obvious there was a mafia controller but when Emilia and Lemon started shooting at barcode there was someone (orange maybe) who pointed out it makes more sense to shoot the controller, and that barcode likely had a boosted dodge because it was an npc

i am apparently looking for wolves and also defending them
i am confident in my towncore but it’s not very big and half the people in it died and flipped town already lol

but this is the reason i am suspicious of you lol
the thing is that i suspect powerwolfing/deepwolfing and that the weaker mafia roles are getting bussed for towncred so that the ones who are consensus town survive until XyLo.

not really sure what to think of you right now tbh but hopefully you understand my reasoning

oh shit, you actually got results from it

i confirm this btw

it’s more than mildly concerning, also if esooa happens to flip red
i say this because he just cased esooa on the basis of the same things Mist found wrong with Esooa’s ISO, but then said he still felt like Esooa is town at the end, like he just immediately retracted his own read after also saying he was tunnelled on her

honestly i’d be happy at this point to kill all three of them, i take back what i said above in this post

Gghana is in my towncore and i haven’t been wrong on that so far
I am very sure he’s town and i think his read on Esooa is towny even if I don’t think his arguments for why she’s town are completely valid

it’s funny cause someone else said everyone is wolfy

oh what

pretty sure at least one of them is
katze’s kinda been wolfsiding with votes havent they?

lol i thought the same thing but i think i’m a bit confbiased
and it isn’t tmi if cents actually flips wolf lol

also ftr this shows that no takes from you concerning me should be taken as valid because you’re willing to go as far as to fake a DAY ALIGNMENT COP check in order to get me killed when your reads come from me personally saying that your reads are very detached from you and make little sense

your read does not come from solving but from personal feelings

That’s an actual valid reason to suspect me. Thank you.

I didn’t know a Mistyx Esooa ISO existed before mine.

this isn’t a social read, i have mechanical information that proves you are a member of the mafia

yeah the almighty day AC :joy_cat:

I think Esooa might be town but I’m not vetoing shooting her.

Hard veto on Centuries.

yeah obviously i was lying about that lol

Ew ad hominem discrediting

can’t remember if Mist posted it publicly but she was asking questions while checking up on Esooa and i was discussing the slot with her
she wanted me dead before Esooa at first but changed her mind after the discussion

this isn’t even why i scumread you anyway

idc if it’s ew dude is hyperfocused on my slot to the point of faking mech i dont wanna deal with it

Actually, I need to check Emilia’s ISO rn before WWA, because I’m sure WWA has posted a lot of words and Emilia probably hasn’t. Also, Emilia will likely die before WWA and I want to make sure she isn’t another villager getting shot here.