FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

no, someone else said this and i agreed with it
i don’t remember who it was, back of my mind says katze but i’m probably just bullshitting

Nutella mention centuries only once day 2

that doesn’t feel feel like distancing either

not sure if this happened after boats or not though

Explain to me where it’s +EV to use ITAs in the first hours of a 24hour long ITA session when people I could normally shoot in the first hour can and sometimes will become obvtown?

What if my reads change in the 23 hours after the 1st hour of an ITA session? Do I sit in thread?

Nut day 2 was uber focused on Wind

who was also pushing their wolf bud that day so uhh

yeah, as i stated earlier

Wind is spewed town here hardcore tbh

I’m actually more fine with killing cloned instead of Emilia

Vulgard is feeling like a slot that should be a wolf looking at game state but it just isn’t?

which is what katze probably thinks

/vote Cloned

sort by post count become werewolf expert

IT HAS BEEN 13 HOURS WHAT THE FUCK
this is not within the first hours, it’s within the last half

arent we planning on Yeeting TL today?

Still not fine with letting Cloned died due to some people’s legacy but like you don’t believe in it probs

This is a stupid argument stop

2 Likes

Who cares?

no im trying to point out cents shading me and then not wanting to shoot me is weird as fuck

I’d we think esooa is sus might as well have TL kill her

wind this argument is helpful to exactly nobody

you are not going to get centuries to post his role card in thread if he’s a wolr

i don’t expect him to and i think he’s exactly what he claims to be regardless of alignment, why would i want his rolecard

Town me from less than 2 weeks ago

you’re doing the “:joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat:YOU ARE SUCH AN OBVIOUS WOLF CONCEDE” thing that I do a lot and everyone finds really annoying

because it’s not helpful at all

you’re not going to convince centuries to say he’s a wolf

1 Like

i’m saying i don’t like the incongruency of his readlist and his stated reads
i don’t like that he’s pushing on me for being in scumchat with leafia when i hard pushed leafia as being exactly 3p
and i have other reasons for thinking he’s a wolf

because it says if he’s mafia or town

so if he’s mafia he won’t just post his mafia role card because you owned him with facts and logic