FAM Thread 3 (Day 3)

wind ill be honest

you really made thread state toxic with you play

i know what you were trying to do cause you said it in the hood but like

this is not helpful for town and threadstate

i’m not if i think i have two wolves that people are townreading

Why did I wolfread Blizer throughout the entirety of the last game I played with him, but I’m townreading him super hard this entire game, even though I pointed out “him posting exactly like last game” as one of my primary reasons?

1 Like

More dick measuring contests are important

1 Like

I didn’t. Also not confirming that I even have such an ability.

Is ThIs TmI

this is the bet katze made with marl yesterday surronding on what ici would flip as

!!!

honestly I don’t think katze would play like this if she was a wolf

idk boo

thats on you

im not really like

trying this game if its been obvious

like ive made reads and my thoughts known

but im not trying

there’s no way she wouldn’t just power wolf

possibly

i don’t think the strength’s of katze’s v read correlates with the strength of their reasoning for having the read

like they only explained it once yesterday in about 2 lines and i really don’t think anything she said justified a read of this strength

By the way, I think Arctic is still town and I see no cause for concern w/ his slot. I think Centuries believes that as well? The pushes he’s made this game are far removed from his wolfplay, because one of the hallmarks of his wolfplay is significantly reduced aggressiveness.

Source: a player who bussed him in the very first game we played together.

yeah FK pointed out how Cents acted differntly in the wolf game they had together compared to this game.

1 Like

Esooa or Katze who do I shoot

i’d say esoaa first but

I’m very scared of killing a towny I want to be a hero

I think you’re super villagery this game, which makes me wonder how I didn’t see it last game, since you seem to be playing a similar-ish game.

Meh, that’s not really important.

I honestly have no idea, I’m not even going to discuss katze’s potential wolf strategy for this game. I’m pretty bad at reading them. I’ve called them V in every game we played together I think, except for the game where I was a wolf, they pushed me and I called them a wolf as an omgus.

you could shoot no one and then wait to see if someone outs whether me/cents has wrong info

esooa

uhhh

esooa looks worse from nut spew,

kat hasnt provided pelt, and we are nearing d4, which by my policy with strong players is if they dont have a pelt around that time, they are a wolf imo